Notices

Old 2 Aug 16, 10:54 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDreamer!
Serious Dibber

Our special 2016 Christmas Disneyland Paris pre trip report!

I have read a lot of people's trip reports on here and thought I would give it a shot

So, there is me (25), my partner (24), our princess (7) and our little boy (will be 13 months when we visit). This will be our third time visiting Disneyland Paris, our first was early December 2013 (hotel Cheyenne), in 2014 we went to WDW Florida (AOA), our 2nd DLP visit was August 2015 (hotel Cheyenne) and our 3rd will be over Christmas, so we will be spending Christmas Day in DLP! To say we are excited is an understatement. We were going to do WDW but decided on a smaller/nearer holiday for the little one and save that for a later date.

So, far we have booked flights with Air France and will be staying in Sequio Lodge, GF club room. Pretty excited to stay somewhere new for a change, hopefully will be a pleasant stay!
We have booked to have a meal in HNY on Christmas Day and are hoping to book a lunch with activities for Christmas Eve and as a Christmas present for my daughter a princess character meal as we haven't actually done this yet!
I'll be taking a few Christmas bits like tinsel and small fairy lights just to give it a more Christmassy feel. I have pre bought a princess aurora dress and accessories in the summer sale which I will be giving my little one on Christmas so she can dress up for the meal I'll be buying a few presents whilst there for both children, so a little Christmas shopping will be in order plus my daughter has said she would like to use her money she has saved herself and choose a gift for each of us, so thoughtful! We will let her put a few euros of her own money to whatever she chooses for us and pay 99% of it but still let her think she's paid it all.
She's also worried Santa won't know she isn't at home so I've told her I will let him know (aswell as maybe seeing him there) and ask him to bring a few little presents to our hotel but leave the bigger ones at home for when we get back!
The transfers to and from the airport are booked, travel insurance done, passports sorted and spending money will be sorted nearer the time.
So for now, that is all! Hopefully a little more details to add later. 142 days to go!

Edited at 10:05 AM.
DisneyDreamer! is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 16, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDreamer!
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Little Update!

It's all finally paid for! Called this morning to pay the balance and I just cannot wait!
There's been a few changes, we have decided to cancel breakfast at cafe Mickey, we have been several times so don't mind missing it, we have a lot planned for this trip anyway.
I've bought the children each a new carry on case filled with little goodies to keep them occupied on the plane/drive to Disney... mystery machine case for my daughter and Mickey Mouse one for my son. Most of their little presents we are taking with us are bought already, I'll wrap them when we're there 🎁. Can't wait for my daughter to unwrap her sleeping beauty dress&accessories and her "magic" invitation to Cinderellas dinner the next day!
This is also my sons first proper Christmas where he can actually unwrap gifts!

Little bits to do
- Book insurance
- Buy pram bag for the flight
- Pack everything!
- Buy is all Disney Christmas jumpers! (Disney store have lovely ones)

77 DAYS!
DisneyDreamer! is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List