Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 6 Jan 19, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
rhu115
Apprentice Imagineer

Personal shopper

I’ve seen in the past people mentioning personal shoppers delivering to your villa. Can anyone recommend anyone please?

rhu115 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 19, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Dinner Angelbabe whomadvertises on here as Whenyounwish gifts
If it's a grocery shop Publics do a home delivery service now
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 19, 12:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Procrastinator
Imagineer

Mobile

Other option is Beth and Tim - fairytale personal shopper. They were great for us on our last trip. Held packages, did gift baskets, took in our mb and picked up groceries. Super nice people too. Will certainly use them again.

fairytalepersonalshopper
Procrastinator is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 19, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

Fairytale personal shopper gets my vote. Beth was so helpful when we used their service as Christmas.
Old 7 Jan 19, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Both Deb (angelbabe) and Beth(dvcbt or fairytale shopper) have been great for me.
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 19, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Jockey
Imagineer

Another vote for Beth and Tim fairytale personal shopper ..they are fab!
Old 7 Jan 19, 03:23 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaNuts93
Imagineer

Another fan of Beth and Tim - they are great!

SEE OUR VILLA AT:www.ospreyhouseorlando.com. Luxury five bed/four bath villa with extra large (40 ft) pool overlooking conservation area. Also includes games room.

License number: DWE 4514584
FloridaNuts93 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 19, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Leicesterlass
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

We used fairytale personal shopper and they were excellent and I can't recommend them enough.

I constantly asked questions and they were always answered quickly. I hope there still going when we return in 2021 as I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Hubby wasn't sure when I first mentioned it but he was really imoressed. For about 6 months before we ordered bargains from Macys and saved a fortune x
Leicesterlass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 19, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Mylittleminion
Helping Minnie

another vote for dibber anglebabe- when you wish gifts
I would highly recommend Debbie outstanding service really quick to respond to emails/text even with the time difference and went out of her way to find something for me.

I also used Beth & tim and was happy enough with the service everything was delivered promptly and they are lovely people but at the time they were having some communication issues which was a little worrying though I think they have sorted that now
Mylittleminion is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 19, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Cutiemcpretty
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Mylittleminion View Post
another vote for dibber anglebabe- when you wish gifts
I would highly recommend Debbie outstanding service really quick to respond to emails/text even with the time difference and went out of her way to find something for me.

I also used Beth & tim and was happy enough with the service everything was delivered promptly and they are lovely people but at the time they were having some communication issues which was a little worrying though I think they have sorted that now
Debbie is just amazing will be using her again in March. When we arrived last March the shopping being there was simply amazing love her service even now we use her back home. Cannot wait to do out grocery order for 33 days time.