Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 24 Apr 19, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Fawkes
Helping Mickey

Will We Actually Get There - Day 14 - Back to Magic Kingdom

We arrived at about 8.30am today, and today we were allowed disabled parking. We hopped onto the monorail to go to the park.
The first ride of the day was a fastpass for Space Mountain, I was a bit worried that DD would not like this one as she isn't keen on the dark but when we came off she said she liked it. Unfortunately when I have looked on my app the ride photo for this isn't showing.

We then walked onto Carousel of Progress, we did this for a bit of nostalgia as my dad used to love it and insisted we go on it whenever we went.
Hopped over to the people mover, I quite like this for a look around Tomorrowland, it did seem to break down temporarily but was back moving in 5 minutes or so, luckily we weren't stuck in the pitch black.
After that me, mum, DH and DD went into Monsters Inc Laugh Floor, it was a bit cheesy but we liked it, though none of use were picked out.

We then walked round to Toontown and had photo's taken with Daisy Duck and Pluto.

Then onto Pirates of the Caribbean before lunch. I got a bit of a soaking from a cannon ball. We had lunch after this at Tortuga Tavern and then wandered down to Frontierland for an Ice cream.

The next fastpass of the day was Big Thunder Mountain, which was still a 20 minute queue with the fastpass. But we always enjoy this one.
Then it was onto Splash Mountain, the queues at this point were ridiculous, we had a fastpass and even the fastpass queue went around and down over the bridge towards Pirates of the Caribbean. When we eventually got on the ride seemed a bit glitchy and on 3 occasions it stopped, one of them for about 5 minutes, and then restarted, especially annoying when it stopped as we were next to the splashing waterfall.

After coming off this we decided to go home, looking on the app most things had at least an hour and a half wait and we decided we'd rather be in the pool! We were held up getting out by the parade passing and had a scan through the shops on Main Street on the way out where DD bought a charm bracelet. We left the park at 4pm.

Had a little chill out at the villa and then about half 6 we headed out to Black Angus again to eat. Another great meal with fab service. Back to the villa when we'd finished eating as we had a terrarium of wine and lots of beer to finish before home!
Fawkes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 19, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Haha good drink around the villa pool! Sounds fun
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 19, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

You’ve got a great collection of photos with the characters. A nice end to the day enjoying a good drink together with all the family.
OB1LukeLucas is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List