Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 22 Apr 19, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
SuziQz
VIP Dibber

Another brilliant report. Christmas time looks magical. Already looking forward to your next trip report
2019 DCL - Northern Europe
2020 YC/HRH - delayed to 2022
2021 DCL - 4 night Staycation
2022 YC/HRH v2!, 2023 DCL - Alaska
2024 DCL - Spain
SuziQz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 19, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYLIZ
Imagineer

What a great holiday. I always love your reports.
DISNEYLIZ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 19, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
lumosq102
Excited about Disney

OK, so you sent me on a google search re Mythos - I've often wondered what 6 years too, but generally when wandering by and thinking it looked a bit naff. So I found the theme park insider page which gives a list of all of the awards given.

themeparkinsider/awards/

The years in question? 2003-2008, although really weirdly, it got the award again last year. with all the wonderful food even just in the Florida parks, how can you say that place is the best? Madness

Anyway! the report was a delight to read as always. I look forward to your next TR and seeing what you think of the wonderful Disneyland park
lumosq102 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 19, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Cutiepie
Imagineer

Another fantastic holiday and I really enjoyed reading along. Looking forward to the next one
Cutiepie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 19, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
mouselover22
Imagineer

Brilliant trippie as always! Thank you for sharing it with us

Looking forward to reading about the west coast
Old 23 Apr 19, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Loved your trip report from start to finish as always! Thank you for sharing.
The next trip sounds fun and a little different so I can’t wait to read all about it.
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 19, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
schnauzer
Excited about Disney

Another fabulous trip report, thank you for sharing x
Old 24 Apr 19, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Such a great report, thank you so much! I have always said I couldn't be in Orlando and not do Disney but this has certainly got me thinking it would actually be really fun and would allow time to explore more areas that we normally don't find the time for... and as you have shown there are still ways to inject a little Disney magic without without actually entering the parks

Looking forward to the next TR!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 19, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
JackyH
Imagineer

JackyH's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Excellent trip report as always. Thanks for sharing.
Old 28 Apr 19, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JanetteParker View Post
A stunning report, as usual, really enjoyed reading about your adventures. Cabana Bay is definitely on my list. Your next trip sounds fantastic - cannot wait to read all about it.
Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm glad that you enjoyed reading it. As you may have gathered by now, I highly recommend Cabana Bay, as I'm sure anyone that's stayed there would. Lovely resort.

Originally Posted by Floridafour View Post
A great report as always, thank you and I look forward to the next one, a 7 day cruise sounds fab 👍
Thank you reading. Can't wait for the cruise and trip to DisneyLand! Only about 6 months to wait!

Originally Posted by princess allie View Post
Great report, I have really enjoyed reading along.
Thank you so much

Originally Posted by Excited83 View Post
I don’t normally read Universal reports but I had to make an exception for this one! Thanks for sharing. So excited to read about your next trip - sounds fantastic!
I'm glad that you enjoyed it. Having not been to Universal for years, it was really enjoyable. Can't wait to get back to Disney though!

TFR

Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
That sounds like a fantastic holiday, a change from Disney, but fun all the same.
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Thanks once again for doing a trippie sounds like you a great week

Your next trip sounds lovely I will look forward to reading about it

Joan
Thank you for your comments as always Joan. We had a lovely time and can't wait for our next trip.

Originally Posted by dixonsontour View Post
Enjoyed your report. We loved Cabana bay too, it’s got such a great feel. Cruise from San Diego sounds fantastic.
Thanks for reading. Very much looking forward to the cruise!

Originally Posted by SuziQz View Post
Another brilliant report. Christmas time looks magical. Already looking forward to your next trip report
Me too! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by DISNEYLIZ View Post
What a great holiday. I always love your reports.
Thank you

Originally Posted by lumosq102 View Post
OK, so you sent me on a google search re Mythos - I've often wondered what 6 years too, but generally when wandering by and thinking it looked a bit naff. So I found the theme park insider page which gives a list of all of the awards given.

themeparkinsider/awards/

The years in question? 2003-2008, although really weirdly, it got the award again last year. with all the wonderful food even just in the Florida parks, how can you say that place is the best? Madness

Anyway! the report was a delight to read as always. I look forward to your next TR and seeing what you think of the wonderful Disneyland park
Thanks for the insight! It really is weird like you say, I definitely won't be rushing back and I just can't accept that it would receive an award.

Thank you for reading

Originally Posted by Cutiepie View Post
Another fantastic holiday and I really enjoyed reading along. Looking forward to the next one
Thank you so much

Originally Posted by mouselover22 View Post
Brilliant trippie as always! Thank you for sharing it with us

Looking forward to reading about the west coast
Thank you for reading.

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Loved your trip report from start to finish as always! Thank you for sharing.
The next trip sounds fun and a little different so I can’t wait to read all about it.
Thank you for taking the time to read it and comment.

Originally Posted by schnauzer View Post
Another fabulous trip report, thank you for sharing x
TFR

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Such a great report, thank you so much! I have always said I couldn't be in Orlando and not do Disney but this has certainly got me thinking it would actually be really fun and would allow time to explore more areas that we normally don't find the time for... and as you have shown there are still ways to inject a little Disney magic without without actually entering the parks

Looking forward to the next TR!
Obviously we've been no strangers to Disney over the last few years, so it was nice to go and do something a little different, and with Isabella now being old enough for the Harry Potter rides we were able to do a lot of Universal properly for the first time in a long time.

I did miss Disney a bit though, and can't wait for the next visit.

TFR

Originally Posted by JackyH View Post
Excellent trip report as always. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you reading and commenting