Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 25 Apr 19, 02:59 AM  
Link to this Post
*jovi_girl*
Imagineer

Mobile

I’m standing in the queue for the 7 dwarves ride at the mo.
Ran straight here after the fire works and managed to join it at 60 mins after it being at 90-120 all day. The queue seems to be going down really quick though
*jovi_girl* is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 19, 08:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Twiggy1953 View Post
We fly on Friday with Virgin 11.10 departure. Due in at 3.10pm. Are you going to beat us to immigration?😎😂
Twiggy, we’re on that flight too, patiently waiting for online check in to open 👍👍
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 19, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkcandy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by itsmeGAV View Post
How long were the queues for Seven Dwarfs out of curiosity?

We were there for the first two weeks of Spring Break, and well queues were crazy bad.. 4+ hours for Seven Dwarfs, FOP 4+ hours.
Ooohhh no where near that bad! Only about 2 hours, I still thought it was crazy
Old 26 Apr 19, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkcandy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Orlando Soon View Post
Glad to hear you are having such a wonderful holiday. We are thinking of doing tui from Bristol for our next trip and paying for extra legroom for DW (she is 6ft I’m a sporty 5ft 5 &#128522 Were you able to pick specific seat when you booked?
Yes we were, we booked seat 12 E and D which were absolutely fab!
Old 26 Apr 19, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
hsm89
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by pinkcandy View Post
I just thought I’d write about our first few days in Orlando. Oh my days what a trip! It’s our 7th visit here, we haven’t set foot in Disney for 10 years, and to be honest I was actually starting to worry before we came out if we was going to enjoy it or not, with the price hikes, crowds, etc but wow I worried about nothing.

We flew with tui and bought Extra Space Seats, absolute bliss for my 6’ 1’ DH. I’m only a shorty so for me normal seats are fine but these were fab. Landed in Sanford in and out within about half an hour, got to the hotel, dumped the cases and went straight to MK to do our fast passes I had booked and then watched HEA which was incredible.

Our first morning here we got up at stupid o’clock and went to AK for FOP rope drop and was done and gone by about twenty past nine. This ride blew us away. I can’t wait to do it again. Yesterday we did Hollywood Studios and then last night we did Epcot to watch Illuminations and did the new Soarin which was amazing! So in 2 days we have done the 4 parks and 2 fireworks shows so today we are resting by chilling at the pool!

I just wanted to share our experience for anyone who’s coming out shortly if anyone’s worrying about crowds etc as I was, it’s busy yes, the busiest I have ever experienced, but with the use of fast passes and a bit of planning it’s absolutely do able! And the best thing is the weather is absolutely GLORIOUS! It’s the most perfect temperature with not a cloud in the sky.

It sounds like you're having a great time!

Very jealous about the MK @ midnight, I don't think that's a possibility for us whilst we're there

Sorry to distract you from your amazing holiday but can you remember if the IFE with TUI was ok please? I'm desperately waiting for the brochure to come out but I don't have much hope!

The weather looks amazing...let's hope it stays that way!

TIA xx
hsm89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 19, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkcandy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by hsm89 View Post
It sounds like you're having a great time!

Very jealous about the MK @ midnight, I don't think that's a possibility for us whilst we're there

Sorry to distract you from your amazing holiday but can you remember if the IFE with TUI was ok please? I'm desperately waiting for the brochure to come out but I don't have much hope!

The weather looks amazing...let's hope it stays that way!

TIA xx
Hello! It was OK... I only watched 1 film, which was Crazy Rich Asians, but to be honest the IFE was a bit naff I downloaded a few films to my iPad before we left in case it was a bit rubbish. Ps the weather is still amazing!
Happy holidays! Xx
Old 29 Apr 19, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
hsm89
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by pinkcandy View Post
Hello! It was OK... I only watched 1 film, which was Crazy Rich Asians, but to be honest the IFE was a bit naff I downloaded a few films to my iPad before we left in case it was a bit rubbish. Ps the weather is still amazing!
Happy holidays! Xx
Thank you so much for replying, I do appreciate it!

I think we'll do the same, download some bits off Netflix to watch instead of relying on the IFE.

Great news! Enjoy the rest of your holiday

Thank you xx
hsm89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List