Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Members Trip Reports > Disneyland Paris Trip Reports > Indexes
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Unread 15 Sep 18, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Beaker7929 View Post
I can't believe you packed literally right before you left, I would have been packed weeks before
Haha it's funny as in every other aspect of life I am so super organised... but when it comes to packing I like to leave it to the last minute so I can remember exactly everything I have put in!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Charlie's First WDW Adventure
Unread 18 Sep 18, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Day 3 is now up
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 2 Oct 18, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Day 4 is now up
Unread 16 Oct 18, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
pineapple515
Earning More Ears

I love this trip report! We went last Dec and my daughter was a little bit older than Charlie, she had just turned 1 but god it's bringing back so much nostalgia.

The mickey high chairs, our first ride was on its a small world also, the baby led weaning, baby carrying, feeding on benches!

We are going back in 8 weeks. We have a character breakfast booked in this time so great to see that it looks really good! Also never rode on the storybook canals which look great. I'm even more super excited!
pineapple515 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
First time staying on site!
Unread 16 Oct 18, 03:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by pineapple515 View Post
I love this trip report! We went last Dec and my daughter was a little bit older than Charlie, she had just turned 1 but god it's bringing back so much nostalgia.

The mickey high chairs, our first ride was on its a small world also, the baby led weaning, baby carrying, feeding on benches!

We are going back in 8 weeks. We have a character breakfast booked in this time so great to see that it looks really good! Also never rode on the storybook canals which look great. I'm even more super excited!
Oh that's so great to hear you have enjoyed reading along, it sounds like we had very similar trips! For all those who say you need to wait until your children are older to visit Disney... rubbish! I thought this was such a great age and it really has given us the most amazing memories

So great you are going back, have the most amazing time... you are going to love the character breakfast!
Unread 16 Oct 18, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
pineapple515
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Oh that's so great to hear you have enjoyed reading along, it sounds like we had very similar trips! For all those who say you need to wait until your children are older to visit Disney... rubbish! I thought this was such a great age and it really has given us the most amazing memories

So great you are going back, have the most amazing time... you are going to love the character breakfast!
Thank you! It's complete rubbish isn't it?! Those memories will be imprinted in my brain forever. I see you are going to Orlando next year, we just booked for our first family trip as well. Looking at your countdown we are going just the two weeks before you!
pineapple515 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
First time staying on site!
Unread 18 Oct 18, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by pineapple515 View Post
Thank you! It's complete rubbish isn't it?! Those memories will be imprinted in my brain forever. I see you are going to Orlando next year, we just booked for our first family trip as well. Looking at your countdown we are going just the two weeks before you!
Ooo how exciting! I will want all the tips when you get back! I fear a trip with a toddler is going to be much more challenging than one with a baby!
Unread 31 Oct 18, 12:19 AM  
Link to this Post
princess lola
Excited about Disney

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 52
Mobile

Lisa I LOVE this trippy ! I have an 11 month old who will be nearly 2 (sob) on her first trip and I am so excited ! Seeing Disney through your gorgeous little boys eyes (almost) has really got me excited ! Thank you thank you for such a wonderful report 😍
princess lola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Poppy First Disney Experience