Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 14 Mar 19, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
tocpe321
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
Do you have a link to the above picture on the web somewhere? It's a little small and my poor eyes can't read bits of it. Thanks!
This is one link. Found it by pressing image and selecting search on Google. It's not adjusted for inflation.

reddit/r/marvelstudi...ly_taken_over/

Edited at 03:58 PM.
tocpe321 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 19, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Do you need to watch this before seeing Avengers End Game? We haven't seen all the other 'individual' films, ie. second Ant Man, Guardians, all the Iron Man's, etc.

Thanks

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 19, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
taylaboo
Imagineer

Mobile

No but there are references to the other movies and if you haven't seen them you may not know all the characters. I've just spent two weeks watching them all again (big fan) before going to see Captain Marvel and now looking forward to Endgame in April.
Villa at Champions Gate -2019
Rosen Hotel May 2023
taylaboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 19, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Tracydcp
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by keith1973 View Post
I thought it was good not great looking forward to endgame now
Same here, saw it today and felt exactly the same.

April/May 2009, October 2011, May 2013, May 2015
August 2020 We’re going back!
Tracydcp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 19, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Lisa29 View Post
Do you need to watch this before seeing Avengers End Game? We haven't seen all the other 'individual' films, ie. second Ant Man, Guardians, all the Iron Man's, etc.
As long as you've seen "Avengers: Infinity War" (and managed to understand who was who and what was going on in that) then you should be okay watching "Avengers: End Game".

There are some bits from "Ant-Man and Wasp" and "Captain Marvel" movies that might help in a few areas (i.e. where Ant-Man was during the "snap" and who Captain Marvel is and where she's been), but I don't think they'll be necessary. Although, that's just a guess.

If you haven't watched "Avengers: Infinity War" then I suggest you go and watch it. You will certainly need to have seen that to understand what's going on in End Game.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 19, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
I saw Captain Marvel yesterday. As keith1973 and Tracydcp said, it was good but not great. I did enjoy it, to the same extent that I enjoyed Ant-Man and Wasp and Doctor Strange.

I did like the interaction between Nick Fury... sorry, Fury and Vers/Carol. The movie felt a lot like a buddy cop film. Loved the Stan Lee bit at the beginning. Loved seeing Coulson again. I wonder whether this event was where SHIELD got a Kree body from as shown in Agents of Shield?

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 19, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

As long as you've seen "Avengers: Infinity War" (and managed to understand who was who and what was going on in that) then you should be okay watching "Avengers: End Game".

There are some bits from "Ant-Man and Wasp" and "Captain Marvel" movies that might help in a few areas (i.e. where Ant-Man was during the "snap" and who Captain Marvel is and where she's been), but I don't think they'll be necessary. Although, that's just a guess.

If you haven't watched "Avengers: Infinity War" then I suggest you go and watch it. You will certainly need to have seen that to understand what's going on in End Game.
Have you seen Captain Marvel yet Nimbus? I know you and your family are big Marvel fans, as our family are too, so just wondered if you enjoyed it 😀

Haha, edited as I just read your reply above 😂
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 19, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
Have you seen Captain Marvel yet Nimbus? I know you and your family are big Marvel fans, as our family are too, so just wondered if you enjoyed it 😀

Haha, edited as I just read your reply above 😂
Haha.

BTW, DD and myself are big Marvel fans. DW isn't. She didn't see Captain Marvel yesterday and has only seen a handful of the Marvel movies.

Less than 6 weeks until End Game now. Woohoo!

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Old 18 Mar 19, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

I cannot wait for End Game, so excited. Seeing Captain Marvel on Wednesday... Roll on end of April!

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 19, 05:15 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Haha.

BTW, DD and myself are big Marvel fans. DW isn't. She didn't see Captain Marvel yesterday and has only seen a handful of the Marvel movies.

Less than 6 weeks until End Game now. Woohoo!
We are so excited about End Game now 😀 DD is planning on us all going on the day of release but I have pointed out that her dad will be in work, and as he’s a shift worker and night shift that week, we may have to wait until the weekend. Her solution to that was for her dad to ring in sick 😂 (which he never does even if he is ill)
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List