Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 4 Apr 19, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by SquishTheWhale View Post
Booked for the Friday! Don't know how people do the midnight showings, unless they already work night shifts lol. I'd be asleep within 20 minutes...
Our local cinema has already sold out for the midnight screening. It’s Easter holidays so possibly quite a few teenagers who haven’t got school or college the next day. This is why my DD wanted to go to it, she even suggested that her dad books the night off work to take us 😂 . She is happy enough with the 3pm showing on the first day though
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 19, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sunseeker100 View Post
We’ll be in Orlando and I’d love to see it but always think it’s a waste to sit indoors. Will try and fit it in if it rains.

Which is the best place to watch do you think? DS?
The Regal at Pointe Orlando on i-drive - huge screens, comfy seats, loads of space, great atmosphere.
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 19, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
Our local cinema has already sold out for the midnight screening. It’s Easter holidays so possibly quite a few teenagers who haven’t got school or college the next day. This is why my DD wanted to go to it, she even suggested that her dad books the night off work to take us 😂 . She is happy enough with the 3pm showing on the first day though
I saw our local Cineworld added 2 more midnight showing screens as the first 2 sold out within an hour! People who are better at staying up late than me lol. I like Avengers and all but I can wait until the next day...
SquishTheWhale is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 19, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by SquishTheWhale View Post
I saw our local Cineworld added 2 more midnight showing screens as the first 2 sold out within an hour! People who are better at staying up late than me lol. I like Avengers and all but I can wait until the next day...
That’s crazy, how can so many people manage to do that? I love Avengers too but I’m sure I wouldn’t be able to stay awake until 3am watching it 😂 Thursday afternoon will be early enough for us. Although I think we will need to be there early to park and queue to get in even with prebooked tickets
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 19, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
That’s crazy, how can so many people manage to do that? I love Avengers too but I’m sure I wouldn’t be able to stay awake until 3am watching it 😂 Thursday afternoon will be early enough for us. Although I think we will need to be there early to park and queue to get in even with prebooked tickets
I didn't think about getting there early- we normally arrive 15 mins after the advertised time to skip the trailers! Not that I hate trailers but we see loads with our Unlimited cards. Will have to try and persuade DH to leave the house early for once!
SquishTheWhale is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 19, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
scottishvixen
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Saturday afternoon for me and DH. Just need to try to avoid all the chat about it until then
scottishvixen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 19, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
My 3 kids who are actually grown up are going to Leicester sq to see it in 3 d on The Saturday night x
Old 4 Apr 19, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by scottishvixen View Post
Saturday afternoon for me and DH. Just need to try to avoid all the chat about it until then
This is why our daughter wants to go on the first day, it’s so difficult to avoid spoilers. She heard her favourite character died when Infinity War was released before we had chance to see it, even though we went on the opening weekend
Old 4 Apr 19, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
My 3 kids who are actually grown up are going to Leicester sq to see it in 3 d on The Saturday night x
We are a family of adults too, as DD is 18 😂 Hope your kids enjoy it 😃
Old 4 Apr 19, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

We’re going on the 25th
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List