Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 8 Apr 19, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
littlelish0544
Imagineer

Having seen cursed child, and done wb tour watford, I wouldn't try to do it all in one swoop. Better to space it out. We are in the midlands, myself.dh and youngest dh did the play in October after doing the studios in june before it (which is how come we ended up doing the play!which was totally worth it.) It was nice to space them out, and have two breaks away, gave you time to.see.and absorb everything, and look forward to it. They are both things we will do again in the future, and I gave my eldest son and his girlfriend tour tickets for Christmas. They are going in july and are very excited gringotts is now there too!
littlelish0544 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 19, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
My son is on his way back from here today with school , he is buzzing about it so I can’t wait to hear everything
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 19, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
liz-paul
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

They have some availability for the 2nd of Nov which is prob the only day we can realistically go. But I think I'm gonna have to leave it this time due to the cost (and all our other current and upcoming costs!).

We're in London a couple of times a year anyway so if he's still keen next year it does sound like a really good day out!
liz-paul is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 19, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

I've been several times and absolutely love it. It's great for people of all ages and you can spend as much time there as you want to as only the initial part is guided and that's not for long. Once you get past the guided bit you're left to your own devices. They've got a great gift shop but it's very expensive! I prefer it to the Universal ones because these are the sets that were used in the films.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 19, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Shellie
Helping Mickey

We did this last year and my daughter who is Harry Potter mad loved it. We watched the cursed child play parts 1 and 2 last week and I highly recommend that. Was the best play we’ve been too! A must for Harry Potter fans
Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter March 2017Dibb Villa April 2017 Disney’s Sequoia Lodge February 2018 Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside February 2020 Dibb Villa February 2020 Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch April 2023
Shellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List