Old 15 Apr 19, 09:13 AM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by G54321 View Post
Look forward to reading your trippie! We live in Edinburgh and fly out the week after you via LGW. I’m contemplating the controversial throwaway booking too... are you planning to check in and collect your bands etc?
Yes, drive through the check in, collect the bands, U-turn at the back of the car park and away to first park . 2 days parking and hoping for a FOP fastpass in one of the 2 days we will get 60 days out FP for. X

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 10:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Out same time as you so looking forward to reading from the pool deck in the mornings
Have a great time
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
G54321
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by scottishnellie View Post
Yes, drive through the check in, collect the bands, U-turn at the back of the car park and away to first park . 2 days parking and hoping for a FOP fastpass in one of the 2 days we will get 60 days out FP for. X
Thank you! I’ve not done this before do wasn’t sure how straight forward it would be. My husband is a bit worried it looks off when we rock up with no tent but Disney must know this happens. Xx
G54321 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
i love jack
Apprentice Imagineer

Sounds great and yes, you must get to Celebration!
Old 15 Apr 19, 05:15 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

Your trip sounds great and I’m really looking forward to reading along. I love how you write it up live, it makes it so real. Have a great time x

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
JudeB
Imagineer

JudeB's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Mobile

Always loved reading your trip reports and we have chosen the villa you stay in after reading about it in last years’s report. Look forward to following you all through your holiday.
Old 15 Apr 19, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Sounds like another great trip Helen, as usual I will be reading along

Joan
Old 15 Apr 19, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyNikki
slightly serious Dibber

I’m in. Looking forward to it yet again xx
DisneyNikki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 08:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Sallyingforth
Earning More Ears

We are just back from AMI. I would totally recommend the Happy Paddlers kayak tour from Longboat Key. We saw four dolphins and a group of manatees came so close they actually swam under our boats. It was equally as magic as our Disney stay. Will look forward to reliving the gorgeous island on your report.
Sallyingforth is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 08:54 AM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by Sallyingforth View Post
We are just back from AMI. I would totally recommend the Happy Paddlers kayak tour from Longboat Key. We saw four dolphins and a group of manatees came so close they actually swam under our boats. It was equally as magic as our Disney stay. Will look forward to reliving the gorgeous island on your report.
Great thanks! 👍

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List