Notices

Old 16 Apr 19, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
I could have got Slinky but didn't bother as it's not high on mine or Aaron's list to ride alone.

I'm bummed about FOP, I actually have a FP made for when after we get home as I saw it there and grabbed it. I thought you could still transfer between group members on MDE but it seems not. I did book for our friend Jon who is there at the time, but I don't think he's a fan because of motion sickness. Its going to kill me to have to cancel it Hopefully it allows someone else to grab it though that isn’t onsite
Don’t give up on FOP, keep a look out for park hour changes that might release more, and keep looking whilst you are there, we were able to modify the time of ours on the day with a lot of refreshing, so they do come up. And hopefully you can get away with just having one using child swap
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 12:05 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by Eccle View Post
Don’t give up on FOP, keep a look out for park hour changes that might release more, and keep looking whilst you are there, we were able to modify the time of ours on the day with a lot of refreshing, so they do come up. And hopefully you can get away with just having one using child swap
Just tried this, triggered by your comment! Managed to get FP for 1 on one of our days!

So happy, thankyou!

Its all a bit of a drama to book last minute, first it wouldn't let me as I had 3 FP already, then I tried to swap Navi & it wouldn't work, then went back cancelled all FP for the day and luckily it was still there! Cant get one for Aaron so hopefully childswap will work!
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
Just tried this, triggered by your comment! Managed to get FP for 1 on one of our days!

So happy, thankyou!

Its all a bit of a drama to book last minute, first it wouldn't let me as I had 3 FP already, then I tried to swap Navi & it wouldn't work, then went back cancelled all FP for the day and luckily it was still there! Cant get one for Aaron so hopefully childswap will work!
Yay that’s brilliant news! I haven’t done child swap since the system changed, but I think from what i’ve read it should be ok
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Originally Posted by Eccle View Post
Yay that’s brilliant news! I haven’t done child swap since the system changed, but I think from what i’ve read it should be ok
Even if not, Aaron isn't too fussed about doing rides on his own, we gave away the child swap FOP last time because he said I took too long . I love it though!
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 19, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Ariel princess
Very Serious Dibber

Great pre trippy but what a stress about the seats!

We got again in October when William will be 18 months and I've paid for a seat for William (so painful but used air miles for my seat so could justify it!). It took an age to book on the phone and not he way back there's no seats together so have to wait to the airport when they'll move people so we can sit together - unless someone else wants to sit next to an 18 month old haha!

Looking forward to reading your report xx

2005, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016 (including Disney Cruise), 2017, 2018
Ariel princess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 19, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink 45
VIP Dibber

Bargain flight!
Looking forward to reading your trip report! X
Tink 45 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Originally Posted by Ariel princess View Post
Great pre trippy but what a stress about the seats!

We got again in October when William will be 18 months and I've paid for a seat for William (so painful but used air miles for my seat so could justify it!). It took an age to book on the phone and not he way back there's no seats together so have to wait to the airport when they'll move people so we can sit together - unless someone else wants to sit next to an 18 month old haha!

Looking forward to reading your report xx
I don't know why it has to be so hard. Not many people want to make that journey with an 18 month old on their lap surely?

Haha, imagine if you just got plonked next to someone else's baby without a parent in sight.

Originally Posted by Tink 45 View Post
Bargain flight!
Looking forward to reading your trip report! X
Thanks! They're the cheapest flights I've ever found.
Old 12 Jul 19, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
The flights were a bargain not to turn down

Joan