Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 16 Apr 19, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Mobile

Toilet rolls
Kitchen rolls
Mission Deli wraps £1.60 for 2 packs
Nann bread
Danish pastries (which also freeze really well) just be careful if you get the ones in Orlando as they are cheese not custards 🤮
The big cakes for kids parties or in fact any of the cakes
Soup
Meat is really good quality
The frozen chicken tenders/nuggets
Baking paper
Cling film
Any photos you want printing, order online and then collect
Petrol/diesel
I could go on
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Sam_Smith
slightly serious Dibber

Ooooh the tasting stations are so good! Ended up buying the tikka filled naan breads last week just because of the free taste

Diesel is cheap.

Also bought the 2 pack deli wraps, a large Colliers vintage cheddar and Swedish meatballs last week too

Also love some of the ready meals, which I would never buy normally. The chicken and bacon pasta pot and the hot pasta meals are really good.

... And don't forget The garden section this time of year

... and then there's Christmas

Edited at 03:59 PM.
Sam_Smith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Whats the criteria for joining please?
Old 16 Apr 19, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Sam_Smith
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by THE WIZARD View Post
Whats the criteria for joining please?
Have a look on their website. You can join online and get your card issued when you visit
Old 16 Apr 19, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Ros & Jim
Imagineer

Lots of items already mentioned but I also bulk buy my stamps which is a saving at Christmas time. Also, if you like your American pancakes don't forget their bags of pancake mix. The bags are huge so takes ages to use but you only need to add water which is good.
Old 16 Apr 19, 06:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Tigger71
Imagineer

Tigger71's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by derenstar View Post
OMG, are you me? Chuck in 3 pack of Aveeno cream, cereal and large tub of lurpak butter and this was our exact shopping list from our most recent trip on Saturday!

We also buy large bottles of Ariel Laundry liquid, ketchup, valfrutta chopped tomatoes, frozen chips and fries and their large 2kg bags of frozen chicken breasts. Their large boxes of Walkers crisps are also very good value.

I get my contact lenses and solution from there, various tech stuff, also purchased our brabrantia rotary airer and iron board from there, luggage, books, clothes, shoes, bedding, towels, coffee machine, dining table and chairs, various pots and pans, an instant pot, luggage...OMG I think pretty much everything in my house has come from Costco!
Ha ha - we must be secret twins! - I also think pretty much everything I have is from there :-)

We just bought a new BBQ (kitchen aid). Bought a fantastic weatherproof shed a couple of years ago. Pots for garden. My vacuum cleaner, printer, headphones, clothes, shoes (sketchers, crocs), pots & pans, food containers, beach chairs, drink bottles, melamine dining set for our motorhome, picnic rugs, picnic bags, towels, gorgeous blankets,

Batteries are a good buy as well

And frozen section very good - especially prawns and the Cheesecake Factory cheesecake

Cling film and foil very good. I also buy vinyl gloves to use in kitchen.

Edited at 06:36 PM.
Tigger71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Tigger71
Imagineer

Tigger71's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by floridasgirl View Post
Similar to others!
Agree meat is good quality.
The Christmas wrapping paper is good! They do a double sided one that lasts forever! I do my 2 kids one side each, no need for label then!
The tasting stations are good as well, we've bought all sorts after trying them!
Love the wrapping paper - both the doublesided big rolls for Xmas (last me about 3 years) but also when they have in stock the 4-pack non-seasonal wrapping paper
Old 16 Apr 19, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
dubletrub
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Mobile

Spicy chicken tenders
Kirkland bottled water
Costa tassimo coffee pods
Brownie bites
Someone else mentioned the chicken and pasta bake, great for pack lunches
The hot food and ice cream once you've paid 😋
dubletrub is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Jiljo
Imagineer

I’m very sad, my favourite is the massive plastic jars of salted pretzels they sell before Christmas, they last me about 6 months as an evening nibble. I also love the towers of treats for Christmas presents.
Chicken bakes
Chicken Kievs
The rolls of foil go on for ever.

See our new 360 degree tour, December 2019.

https://kuula.co/share/collection/7l...less=1&logo=-1

Jiljo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireVC
Excited about Disney

Mobile

They do amazing Christmas lights and decorations. Great for massive bags of bird food. We loved the bake at home Ghiradelli brownies too.