Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 16 Apr 19, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
LouH
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile Annual passes?

We are off to Disney at Christmas and have 14 day tickets.

We’ve just booked a pretty good deal or at least one we were happy with (£5000) for 8 nights February half term(7people)

We want to upgrade our tickets when out there at Xmas to annual
Passes to save a little money.

Does anyone know how much pp these would be?
LouH is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Each person that has upgraded seems to get a different quote each time, there is no consistency. Theres a thread here with loads of info: https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1110441

I upgraded in January to a DVC pass but the principle is the same. I, along with loads of others got quoted all different prices. Basically you won't know how much it will cost until you go and even then you will get quoted different prices in different places.
Old 17 Apr 19, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Im going with as an approx price the price of another 14 night ticket converted to $s - so less than $550. I think it will be around the $500 mark max and anything lower will be an absolute bonus. Anything more I wont be bothering.
Old 17 Apr 19, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
LouH
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Would you mind posting when you find out? I know exchange rates and ‘how long is a piece of string’ factor but would be a good base.
It’s £2980 to get tickets we need for 2020 but with car parking included (as I think AP get free?) would be about £3180 so anything less is a bonus
LouH is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 19, 07:24 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LouH View Post
Would you mind posting when you find out? I know exchange rates and ‘how long is a piece of string’ factor but would be a good base.
It’s £2980 to get tickets we need for 2020 but with car parking included (as I think AP get free?) would be about £3180 so anything less is a bonus
Course. And yes parking is included with the premium annual pass which will be the one I'm getting. Wont be going til September but will let you know.
Old 18 Apr 19, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
P plus AP is currently $1060 so approx £830 on today's FX rate so the standard variables are:
How much your pass is worth?
FX rate on the day?

The non-standard variables are:
How they decide to work out how much your pass is worth, this seems to vary park to Park CM to CM but decide on how much you are happy with & go from there.
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 19, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
returnplanning
Imagineer

Originally Posted by gismo1554 View Post
Course. And yes parking is included with the premium annual pass which will be the one I'm getting. Wont be going til September but will let you know.
Is that free parking at both resorts (when that comes in) as well as parks? thanks
returnplanning is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 19, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
No resort parking is chargeable to everyone except DVC owners at DVC resorts.
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 19, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

As said only free parking at the parks. I don't drive so this is only useful when I travel with the family and stay offsite so not a problem.