Notices
General Trip Reports Reports that don't fit in to the other categories

Old 22 Sep 06, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post

Where's the Mouse? Coming Home

Where's the Mouse? Coming home.

Our last day , and not looking forward to the trip home.
Well it has to happen so we're all packed and checked out by 10.00am. Since our flight is not till late afternoon the cases were left with bell services and we went out to the Cheescake Factory for some breakfast/lunch. I think the Cheesecake Factory is in Ceasers Palace.
Then we went back to the Marriott to collect our cases, filled the car up and headed to the airport.
With priority check-in we were through security very quickly ready for the long haul.
The Airtours gate was No2, and there was a Virgin plane at Gate 3. The announcer calling passengers for the Virgin flight had the most annoying high speed voice I have ever heard.
It wasn't long before the Virgin flight had boarded and eventually pulled away from the gate, however it sat on the runway for ages and pulled back into the gate.
We boarded and the Virgin flight still seemed to have problems, but it left around the same time as our flight.
Once in the air we settled down and I took some photos of the amazing groundwork around Las Vegas.
Lake Mead

Lake Mead nearer the Hoover Dam

Colorado River

More canyon pics

There's obviously a lot more to Vegas that we havn't seen, so will need to go back sometime.
Both Jools and I have enjoyed doing these trippies and is an excellent way for us to read over them at a later date.
Thank you for sharing with us.
Bill
PS looking forward to next May
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 06, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
highlander447
Imagineer

highlander447's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 18
Thanks for taking the time Bill to share been pretty enjoyable reading, great pics and shown Las vegas in a very good light
highlander447 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 06, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
thanks for sharing
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 06, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post

Dollar Bill, Great reports. We have now booked the Luxor, also booked hotels at the Grand Canyon, Monument valley and Flagstaff, we still need to book flight over to SF and hotel. I have started to look at things to do, in and around these areas. The photos are great
Debbie
PS, dont forget if you have any leaflets, i know a good home.
Old 22 Sep 06, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Great reports Bill brought back good memories of our 4 day trip back in May we did Vegas / Orlando / New York!

The photo's were brilliant!

Mick
mick is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 06, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post

Great photos Bill. SOunds like you and Jools had a very enjoyable holiday.
Old 22 Sep 06, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
dcmax
Imagineer

thanks Bill n Jools, great pics!
Jackie

Danny and Jackies Christmas 04 Trip Reports

Danny and Jackies Christmas 04 Restaurant Reports

July 91 WDW...July 92 DL CA...July 93 DL CA...Feb 97 DLP...Feb 02 DLP...Xmas 03 DLP...Xmas 04 WDW...Oct 05 WDW...Xmas 05 DL CA...March 06 DLP ...Nov 06 WDW... Xmas 06 DLP... Apr 07 WDW... Nov 07 DL CA ...Dec/Jan 07/08 DLP... Mar 08 WDW.. Jun 08 DLP.. Mar 09 DL HK
dcmax is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 06, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks for all the reports, I've thoroughly enjoyed reading them all. It looks like you have a great trip.
Old 5 Oct 06, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Homer'sWife
Excited about Disney

Just caught up with these trippies! Thanks very much for doing them, I've really enjoyed them and have picked up lots of info!

Toni
Homer'sWife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 06, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Rigstig
Imagineer

Thanks Bill and Jools for sharing your trip.
Ive really enjoyed reading these reports and looking at the pics. What makes it so interesting is the fact that they are images we are not accustomed to, so its all new.
Makes me wish everything hadnt gone pear shaped when we should have gone to Anaheim/ Vegas/Pheonix in 2003, but we will get there in the near future Im sure. Reports like this, make me think sooner rather than later, probably as soon as Suzie finishes Uni in 3 years time... watch this space.

Stuart

Anaheim 2008

California, Arizona and Nevada road trips 2012,2014, 2019
Rigstig is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List