Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Closed Thread

Old 27 May 15, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Mobile Revolution off road any good?

I fancy hiring a couple of quad bikes with my 17 year old son this year, so has anyone been on quad bikes there and what did you think?

Also approx how far from west haven is it (we are i4 end of 27)?
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 15, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

As no one appears to have been, I will give some feedback if I give it a go in August.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 15, 12:24 PM  
Link to this Post
JammyDoja
Imagineer

I went a good few years ago. 2010 maybe? Was a brilliant day out. A very fast guide and challenging off road track. My ex gf ended up being sent off the track due to rough terrain and went into some bushes lol was very good... Just a tip.. Go abit slower from the guy in front and then you can enjoy yourself while you catch up to them lol
Las Vegas 2011-Luxor/Florida 2011-International Palms
Florida 2012-Fantasy Villas/Florida 2014-Windsor Palms
JammyDoja is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 15, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks for the info and hopefully I won't end up like your girlfriend. I will also take your advice re staying back a bit.
Old 29 May 15, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
ianc
Apprentice Imagineer

I went about 4 years ago. It was January, so rather quiet - just a couple of locals, brothers about 18/21, apart from me there at the same time. It was run by Brits. They explain the controls and watch to make sure you can maneouvre in low gear, then you are off in a convoy at speed. It was good fun, quite a contrast to the theme parks. I would have liked to have been able to go round on my own rather than in a group, but they don't do that. I would like to return and try their other vehicles.
I had only been on a quad bike once before - in the Canadian Rockies - going up a mountain on a very rough track through the trees with a sheer drop on one side which is very scary when you are a complete novice (and probably very stupid!). Very slow, and hardly got above 2nd gear. So Revolution was a sharp contrast and fast.
It is an easy journey from the US27 - turn left just past Walmart, then turn right at the T-junction and it is not too far on the right. Keep an eye out for their sign, as it wasn't very prominent and I missed it. They said they couldn't get planning permission for anything larger. They are quite some way off the road past orange groves. I suggest checking the route on GoogleMaps and StreetView. Have a good time!
ianc is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 15, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread