Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 23 Aug 20, 12:50 AM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

A very smooth pre travel day, I'm very glad to hear there was no passport panic this year

Dinner looks great and bonus with the half price gin, I bet it tasted even better!

Such a complete rip off with the taxis, it's like daylight robbery! We had the same going home from Heathrow once, they charged us £27 . We only live 10 minutes down the road

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 20, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Pumba75
Imagineer

Pumba75's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
What a lovely surprise this is. Never been so excited to read a new trip report!

Ahhh that's where we ate last year! We enjoyed it too.

What a faff with the taxi though.

Looking forward to reading more.

M x
Pumba75 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 20, 08:43 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
A very smooth pre travel day, I'm very glad to hear there was no passport panic this year

Dinner looks great and bonus with the half price gin, I bet it tasted even better!

Such a complete rip off with the taxis, it's like daylight robbery! We had the same going home from Heathrow once, they charged us £27 . We only live 10 minutes down the road
It all went so well... maybe less planning time helped
Yes the taxis.. so disappointing. We were gobsmacked. We expected maybe a few quid extra but not more than double!

Originally Posted by Pumba75 View Post
What a lovely surprise this is. Never been so excited to read a new trip report!

Ahhh that's where we ate last year! We enjoyed it too.

What a faff with the taxi though.

Looking forward to reading more.

M x
Hello It was nice to try new places at the airport and with the twilight check in , it all worked really well
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 20, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
CrispyA
Imagineer

What a palaver with the taxis and how cheeky to charge double the price. Glad you managed to find a way round it though.
CrispyA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 20, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Palm trees
Apprentice Imagineer

Great pre travel day. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your trip report.
Palm trees is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 20, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by CrispyA View Post
What a palaver with the taxis and how cheeky to charge double the price. Glad you managed to find a way round it though.
Yes - wont fall for that one again !

Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
Great pre travel day. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your trip report.
Thank you- I have just about finished the next instalment - hopefully i will post it tomorrow
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 20, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Hels80
VIP Dibber

Woah an actual trippie! Thanks for sharing this- will look forward to reading all about it.
Best Western I drive 1997, Regal Palms 2009, Wedding at Beuna Vista Palace 04/08/09, Coco Key 2010, Art of Animation, RPR Universal, Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014, RPR & Disney's Swan 2017, Rosen Inn @ Pointe, Hard Rock Hotel, Port Orleans French 2018.

DLP: :
Best Western MLV 2007, Hotel Cheyenne 2008, Sequoia Lodge 2010, Dream Castle 2011, Kyriad MLV Torcy 2012, Hotel El'ysee 2012, Hotel Cheyenne 2013, Sequoia Lodge 2015.
Hels80 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 20, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Hels80 View Post
Woah an actual trippie! Thanks for sharing this- will look forward to reading all about it.
Ah thank you. Although it was a slightly odd trip
Old 4 Apr 21, 10:40 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsstitch
slightly serious Dibber

Wow! A pre-travel day! What a rare and precious thing! Am enjoying reading your adventures so far, thank you for sharing and reminding me what travelling away from ‘our local area’ is like xx Am excited to see your journey with the house develop xx
mrsstitch is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List