Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 7 Oct 20, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
millerj
Helping Minnie

I had a night booked in universal hard rock through love holidays on a non refundable rate for next week

When BA cancelled my flights in august I used the chat service (had to leave a message and then it sends you a text when someone is free it did take 5 hours)

On the chat they confirmed that if the travel restrictions were still in place then a week before final payment was due (14 days before travel) then they would email me and offer a refund

I was sceptical but exactly as promised last week I had an email that allowed me o take a voucher for full payment with extra £50 or full refund. I requested a refund and it has hit my card today

I was expecting a battle but very pleasantly surprised so suggest you do the same and contact them via chat and I would assume the same policy/process would apply

Surprisingly my issue is getting refund on Disney tickets as Florida escapes have been awful to deal with and I would certainly never use or recommend them
millerj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 20, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
kadiekaismummi
Very Serious Dibber

Hi, thank you all for you emails! Really appreciate all your feedback! Today I again contacted LoveHolidays through email stating my position that my holidays with VH was cancelled & was unable to use my HRH booking with Love holidays! They said they would have someone contact me y email with a different link on My bookings! I’ve just gone on there, it offered me three options one was LH keeping my deposit but adding an extra £25, to use on a future booking with them, or change my booking to another date if giving me a full refund of my deposit which was £196! I’ve gone for the full refund! So I’m very happy with the outcome a little effort & help from you guys on The Dib helped me get my deposit back! I’m so glad as I need to pay as much as my credit card back as possible! Thank you all so much for your help! Special thanks to amy56 who gave me a kick to fight on 😘 & Managed to get there in the end, Thank you so so much! 🥳 also thank you Millerj for your comment too! Just shows if you fight for it Sometimes it pays off! Especially when it not your own fault xx. Good luck to you all & thank you again! Let’s hope the world can get this virus under control very soon & we can all go about our life safely & also enjoy our holidays Like we used too! Who could only predict we’d be in this position this time last year! We would have thought they had lost the plot! But seriously hope everyone stays safe & well til we can life our lives Safely again ❤️ xx

Edited at 10:59 PM.
kadiekaismummi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 20, 02:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Pleased you got a good outcome. Very strange times indeed. X