Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 15 Jul 20, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Ivegottadream
VIP Dibber

Mobile Aer Lingus schedule change email

I've just had an email from aer Lingus with a schedule change. We are flying man-dub-mco 18/08 (well, we're waiting for it to be cancelled) The initial flight from man-dub has been rescheduled to the day before, 26 hours earlier than the booked one. Before I call them I wanted to check with the knowledgeable dibbers what my rights are in this situation. Am I entitled to a refund of all the flights?
Thanks in advance.
Ivegottadream is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 20, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Red C
Imagineer

Mobile

On my itinerary change email it said I could get a refund if it was more than a 2 hour change. Mine was so rang number on the email, option 4 for other issues and asked for refund. Just waiting now to appear on CC...
Mrs Red C is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 20, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Ivegottadream
VIP Dibber

Mobile

That's great news, thanks. My email didn't say refund but it says off you wanted to talk about the change to call them.
Ivegottadream is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 20, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Red C
Imagineer

Mobile

Maybe it's a different email? They cancelled my Birmingham flight completely and moved me to a London flight...
Mrs Red C is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 20, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Ivegottadream
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I called and got through with no holding it anything. Refund requested but told they are taking up to three weeks.
Old 15 Jul 20, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Red C
Imagineer

Mobile

I was told 7 days for refund, 🤞🤞
Old 15 Jul 20, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
mousefan
Apprentice Imagineer

We booked to fly on the 23rd July, to New York, from BHX. On our booking online it's now showing the outbound flight as leaving from Heathrow and the flight from Dublin is then to JFK, rather than EWR as we booked. On the way back our flight from MCO takes us to Heathrow, rather than BHX.

Haven't received any email about a change in the schedule though! Will call AL at the weekend as we've decided we want a refund, rather than vouchers.
mousefan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 20, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
MENTALMUM
Very Serious Dibber

My colleague got the email yesterday, Aer Lingus had changed their Manchester to Dublin leg to the day before but the Dublin to Orlando leg still the same day which would have meant a 24 hour stopover in Dublin. She called this morning, refund agreed and advised she should receive it back within 7 days.
MENTALMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 20, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Red C
Imagineer

Mobile

My refund is through now 😁