Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 3 Nov 19, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Mobile

Just caught up with this thread. Thinking of you and sending positive vibes and hugs.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 19, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Update...

To all my fabulous friends on this site, who have been so wonderful and so caring.

I went to Charring Cross today, so scared, and so frightened...…. however, I got the most amazing result... everything in the CT scan was clear and the MRI, no Cancer.

I feel over the moon, hit by a bus, completely tired but so relieved. My husband has been an absolute hero... he took me through Cancer, the most brutal chemo and a major operation and all the stress and today he was again totally amazing.

Unfortunately as usual, they spent a bit of time trying to get a vein as my veins are shot, but thank god, tests showed everything wonderful.

Thank you guys for being there, you truly see who your friends are on this site...….. and people who are always there for you.

God bless and thank you again... now for the biggest bottle of wine available and cuddle my husband and my four legged babies. Now we can look forward to our holiday, ours together and our dogs in Norfolk.

Love to you all, you have been amazing. xxxx
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x

Edited at 08:08 PM.
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 19, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
TC Devon
Imagineer

Mobile

Wonderful news ❤️
TC Devon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 19, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyStacey
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Fantastic news Tracy!

So pleased for you - what a relief! X
DisneyStacey is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 19, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyStacey View Post
Fantastic news Tracy!

So pleased for you - what a relief! X
Thank you gorgeous, thank you for being there. xxx
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 19, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

Mobile

Fantastic news, so pleased for you x
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 19, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
lovedisney
Imagineer

Fabulous news x

July '17 - Sunset Lakes, Aug '15 - Windsor Hills, Aug 13- Highlands Reserve,Aug '11 -Windsor Hills
Oct '09 - Sunset Lakes,May '08 - Lindfields,April '07 - Florida pines,April '05 - Florida Pines,July 1997 - Quality Inn Plaza,I Drive. May 96 - International Drive
lovedisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 19, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
honeybun1989
Imagineer

Mobile

So pleased to hear your fantastic news!
Take care xx
honeybun1989 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 19, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Rob & Jan
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

Wonderful news xx
Rob & Jan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 19, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Fantastic news! So pleased for you. The relief must be huge. X
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List