Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 10 Dec 19, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa-72
Imagineer

Lisa-72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by Sunset girl View Post
Anyone help me?!
Your refund letter should give you a breakdown of all the calculations including 8% interest and taxable value of 20%, if not call the lender and they can give it to you.

Sssshhhh it was a secret, March 2010 Econo Lodge 1st Visit
Lisa-72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 19, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Sunset girl
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Lisa-72 View Post
Your refund letter should give you a breakdown of all the calculations including 8% interest and taxable value of 20%, if not call the lender and they can give it to you.
Thank you 🙏
Old 3 Jan 20, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

We had a letter from Lloyds in June saying that although they told us we didnt have PPI earlier when we enquired, it has come to light that we did, so we filled out the forms and still waiting, every few weeks we get an update letter, and i suppose now should just go straight to ombudsman as its been months now, but dont have full details on these loans for the FCS forms, has anyone else gone straight to FCS?
Old 20 Jan 20, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
mexico07
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Has anybody had anything from Santander since the deadline, I had a letter in November saying they were sorry it was taking longer than promised and as it was past the allotted time I could go straight to the fsa but they hoped I would give them some more time to allow them to deal with it , I just left it as I thought it was better to let them come to a decision and if I’m not happy go to fsa then but I still haven’t heard from them xxx
mexico07 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 20, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
daisymae
Imagineer

We received PPI compensation after seeing this thread (thanked the poster previously) dh was chatting to a colleague a few months ago and was explaining all about it and gave him the name of the company used on here, we went with a different one accidentally. Last week he took dh aside and said thanks as he had just received £12500 that he knew nothing about. The Dibb just keeps on giving .
daisymae is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 20, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa-72
Imagineer

Lisa-72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by mexico07 View Post
Has anybody had anything from Santander since the deadline, I had a letter in November saying they were sorry it was taking longer than promised and as it was past the allotted time I could go straight to the fsa but they hoped I would give them some more time to allow them to deal with it , I just left it as I thought it was better to let them come to a decision and if I’m not happy go to fsa then but I still haven’t heard from them xxx
I work for a claims management company and we have been advised by our regulators not to chase Creditors for a minimum of 24 weeks (normally it would be after 8 weeks) The ombudsman service would only start the complaint process all over so providing they’ve acknowledged your complaint then I’d sit tight.

Lloyd’s in the weeks prior to the deadline were receiving over 600, 000 complaints so imagine Santander would be similar.

Sssshhhh it was a secret, March 2010 Econo Lodge 1st Visit
Lisa-72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 20, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
mexico07
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Lisa-72 View Post
I work for a claims management company and we have been advised by our regulators not to chase Creditors for a minimum of 24 weeks (normally it would be after 8 weeks) The ombudsman service would only start the complaint process all over so providing they’ve acknowledged your complaint then I’d sit tight.

Lloyd’s in the weeks prior to the deadline were receiving over 600, 000 complaints so imagine Santander would be similar.
Thank you , yes I imagine they are snowed under that’s why we didn’t go to ombudsman when they said we could , I’ll just sit and hope that no news is good news xxx
mexico07 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 20, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
ChoppyGirl
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I have got a claim in with whoever took over Egg and had a letter after 8 weeks stating they would answer my complaint within another 24 weeks. I had the option to go to the ombudsman but I have already got a previous claim in with them which has taken over a year so just holding on.
2014 Saratoga Springs Resort
2017 Animal Kingdom Lodge
2019 Highlands Reserve/Grand Plaza/Boardwalk Villa
2023 Vero Beach/Portofino Bay/Coronado Springs Club level

2024 Wilderness Lodge/Grand Floridian
2025 Disneyland Hotel DLP
ChoppyGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 20, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
oeamon
Apprentice Imagineer

my DSIL has a claim in through reclaim (i told her I'd seen people on here had used it)
she submitted her claims through them. this week she had a letter directly from Lloyds with a compensation amount. if they have gone direct to her does the claim handler not get their cut?
oeamon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 20, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
djewkes
VIP Dibber

I think she’s likely to get an invoice from reclaimppi, so be prepared... get her to check her account with reclaimppi...

May 2012 3 weeks Highgate villa, RPR & Barefoot Beach Resort
May 2010 2 weeks The Point Orlando Resort & Clearwater
djewkes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List