Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 22 Aug 19, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
wdw1991
Imagineer

Mobile

Just received my confirmation and it has the info to link to MDE
wdw1991 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
wdw1991
Imagineer

Mobile

Unfortunately you still have to phone Disney to get them linked!
wdw1991 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Onesteve
Gone all Goofy

Originally Posted by wdw1991 View Post
Could you let me know when they appear? Mine still haven’t
I still don't have them yet... says ten mins to 24 hours...

Onesteve is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
ScottUTAH
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by wdw1991 View Post
If you call them they should honour. Seems you’re having same trouble I had. It worked last night but I didn’t book!
I just wanted Gatorland tickets but was under £100, so as a test added a few more and it seemed to work.
Did you spend over that?

Also forgot say thanks for posting offer 👌

Edited at 02:01 PM.
ScottUTAH is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 02:01 PM  
Link to this Post
SnapperJohn
Imagineer

Hi wdw1991,
Can you explain the process from ordering your tickets from Expedia to getting them linked with your MDE account. Thanks in advance, John
2005 - Villa in Highlands Reserve.
2007 - Personal credit crunch!
2008 - Highlands Reserve - can you see a pattern here?
2009 - Been back to the Highlands - Reserve that is!
2010 - Opps something went wrong here...
2011 - Normal service resumed!

2012 - Our Silver Anniversary trip!
SnapperJohn is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
wdw1991
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Onesteve View Post
I still don't have them yet... says ten mins to 24 hours...

Mine came about 3.5hours after! But you still have to call Disney to get them linked
Old 22 Aug 19, 02:14 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

I bought tickets through expedia a couple of year's ago for our trip last year. I ended following advice on a thread at the time about this and just tracked it down...

"After buying the tickets (6 in my case) I setup everyone on My Disney Experience, but of course the voucher codes Expedia sends through aren't recognised.
I waited 3 days to allow time for Expedia to inform Disney that tickets have been purchased before giving My Disney Experience Technical and Website Support a call on 0800 16 90 749.
They took my MDE email, voucher numbers and Expedia itinerary number and passed the details on to their backoffice team. I was told it could take a few days before I heard anything, but within an hour I'd received an email confirmation, and the tickets were associated in MDE. Good to go!"

If I remember correctly I rang disney about a week after ordering with Expedia. Explained I had purchased a UK ticket via expedia and what numbers I needed from them so I could link on my MDE. They were super helpful, put me through to the right team and they found the numbers for me.

Also, just to add.. if you have old magic bands, if they are still live and active on your account, once your tickets are linked, you don't even need to collect your physical ticket with the voucher... once on mde, just go to the gate on go on through! worked fine

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
SnapperJohn
Imagineer

THat's the bit I was hoping you'd explain in more detail. I guess the e-tickets you get ordering directly from the UK Disney site come with a code that you can link to your Magic Bands / MDE account. What did you have to explain to Disney when you phoned up to link your Expedia bought tickets? Thanks, John
2005 - Villa in Highlands Reserve.
2007 - Personal credit crunch!
2008 - Highlands Reserve - can you see a pattern here?
2009 - Been back to the Highlands - Reserve that is!
2010 - Opps something went wrong here...
2011 - Normal service resumed!

2012 - Our Silver Anniversary trip!
SnapperJohn is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

They are really helpful. I think the key is that they put you through to the right team. Explain that it is about the UK 14 day ticket (assuming that is what you have) and that you purchased from Expedia and that they give you a voucher to redeem for tickets (they will have heard all this before no doubt!). That you wish to link your tickets on MDE but need the right reference numbers to do so.

It does take a bit of time for the Expedia orders to go through into the Disney system and get allocated numbers so don't expect them to have the info the day you ordered your tickets. I had loads of time so left it a week before I rang (I think so anyway!). They put me through to someone who took various bits of info from the voucher that Expedia had sent through to me and tracked down my tickets. They even linked them on my MDE for me as well as giving me the reference I needed.

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
tj+alana
Apprentice Imagineer

Does anyone know if parking is included at all parks in the Ultimate Discovery Cove Package,doesn't say anywhere.
tj+alana is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List