Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 15 Oct 19, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
tracymiami
Imagineer

tracymiami's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Anyone booked using magicbreaks.co.uk?

hi guys

Just curious has anyone used this company?

t xx
Orlando - Quality Inn International, Rodeway Inn, Quality Inn Plaza, Wyndham Resort, Miami - Thunderbird, Clearwater - Sheraton Sand Key Resort, New York - Wardorf Astoria, Hawaii - Royal Lahaina, Moana Surfrider, Las Vegas - Cosmopolitan, Caesars Palace, The Linq, DL Paris - New York, Newport Bay (Feb 2020 ) California - Roadtrip

Edited at 01:04 PM.
tracymiami is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 19, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Yes used them a few times. They often come out cheaper than booking direct for us. Not had any problems.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 19, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post
tracymiami
Imagineer

tracymiami's Reviews
Excellent thanks - my mate is about to book something EEKKKKK lol excited xx
Orlando - Quality Inn International, Rodeway Inn, Quality Inn Plaza, Wyndham Resort, Miami - Thunderbird, Clearwater - Sheraton Sand Key Resort, New York - Wardorf Astoria, Hawaii - Royal Lahaina, Moana Surfrider, Las Vegas - Cosmopolitan, Caesars Palace, The Linq, DL Paris - New York, Newport Bay (Feb 2020 ) California - Roadtrip
tracymiami is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 19, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Booked for August just gone, and for the coming May with them. I know their payment system is down and being sorted cos of the whole Thomas Cook affair, but they said it should be sorted very soon. X
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 19, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Have booked both our previous trips with them and would definitely recommend!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 19, 08:35 AM  
Link to this Post
tracymiami
Imagineer

tracymiami's Reviews
Hi guys

Was trying so hard to book yesterday and as I was checking out it put the price up of the Eurostar!

So my friend I think booked it direct through Disney

Thanks for your feedback through xx
Old 25 Oct 19, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
disneysufferer
New Poster (2)

Yes - back in september - at the time process on phone seemed ok - had to follow up to get them to email the invoice.

Now a few weeks before balance due i thought i would call and pay - as the manage mybooking section is still off line.

Got through - balance they had did not match the one on my invoice so was told they would have to investigate it - someone would call back soon.

So after a 6 hours started to chase - couldnt get through on phone, no one would respond to messages, so decided to use the messaging system after 45 mins of them checking - told i need to email the guy who originally made the booking, so did that - still no response.

Finally decided to call - as want to get this sorted so if need be i cant look to book another trip elsewhere - got through this time to be told they have to pull the original call recording to see what i was quoted - i would have thought any invoice emailed would have been stored but so be it - god knows how long this will take. TBH just want my money back now so can go elsewhere

Reading on trustpilot i dont seem to be alone in having issues - my concern is will i get tickets - what will they be for and what if i have any further issues.

disneysufferer is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 19, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by disneysufferer View Post
Yes - back in september - at the time process on phone seemed ok - had to follow up to get them to email the invoice.

Now a few weeks before balance due i thought i would call and pay - as the manage mybooking section is still off line.

Got through - balance they had did not match the one on my invoice so was told they would have to investigate it - someone would call back soon.

So after a 6 hours started to chase - couldnt get through on phone, no one would respond to messages, so decided to use the messaging system after 45 mins of them checking - told i need to email the guy who originally made the booking, so did that - still no response.

Finally decided to call - as want to get this sorted so if need be i cant look to book another trip elsewhere - got through this time to be told they have to pull the original call recording to see what i was quoted - i would have thought any invoice emailed would have been stored but so be it - god knows how long this will take. TBH just want my money back now so can go elsewhere

Reading on trustpilot i dont seem to be alone in having issues - my concern is will i get tickets - what will they be for and what if i have any further issues.

Surely if you have the most up to date invoice you could attach it to an email and send it to them as proof?!

I luckily haven't had any issues like that with them, it's taking ages to get the payment system back up and running, though.

I spoke to someone online the other day and apparently as they're now part of a new conglomerate they're going through every single booking and re-issuing invoices with new booking/file references. They're doing this in date order.

I've kept all invoices, and made my most recent payment on credit card. Which was quite lucky as I was told I'd get an email receipt etc the following day. I did not, hence why I went and messaged a couple of days later. They checked though, and the payment was on their system. X
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 19, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
disneysufferer
New Poster (2)

And so the saga continues- won’t standby the invoice they issued because they made a mistake and didn’t check it

Pretty much demand I pay the new amount - so I am asking for a new invoice with all the details correct - some dates wrongly typed in

Funny enough still waiting even though promised it would be done on Monday

If I was booking again I would definitely go direct to Disneyland even if it cost more
disneysufferer is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 19, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Mobile

We booked with them for our last trip and booked again for our trip in December.
Absolutely fantastic and can’t fault them
Enchanted is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List