Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 12 Nov 19, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
She looks so cute xx
Old 12 Nov 19, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by vampiress88 View Post
Yes it’s miss polly.

Does it look really bad. Don’t wanna spend more money on outfits.

Can’t have a fairy or angel type of outfit as they already have someone else for that
She looks cute.

I wouldn't worry about a snowflake costume being similar to others. I would say the majority of the snowflakes in dd's play had snow fairy like costumes on. One of her friends was a boy, he had white tights on with a long sleeve white top with a snowflake on and tinsel round his head.
Old 12 Nov 19, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
suehen
Imagineer

Your daughter looks great in her costume. Our Granddaughter is being a snowflake DD as just got a massive box she as cut out the 2 snowflake design she is going to paint it white with silver glitter paint attach white ribbon for the shoulders, she is going to dress GD in one of her mums white t-shirts, and white tights she has not finished it yet. Will say our DD does not get her arty crafty gene from me as I would never have thought making 2 snowflakes out of cardboard.

Edited at 09:20 PM.
suehen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 19, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Just one word... Adorable
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 19, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Cheers guys. Don’t want her looking silly. She says she likes it apart from the hat.
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 19, 01:18 AM  
Link to this Post
scottish mama
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by suehen View Post
Your daughter looks great in her costume. Our Granddaughter is being a snowflake DD as just got a massive box she as cut out the 2 snowflake design she is going to paint it white with silver glitter paint attach white ribbon for the shoulders, she is going to dress GD in one of her mums white t-shirts, and white tights she has not finished it yet. Will say our DD does not get her arty crafty gene from me as I would never have thought making 2 snowflakes out of cardboard.
This is what i was going to suggest. And she looks as cute as a button!
scottish mama is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 19, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post
pinkbelle
Imagineer

I think your daughter looks great,including the hat.

For the snowflake, given you comment on not spending money on more costumes, I would go with a white long sleeve top with snowflakes on, H&M have a cute one, a pair of glittery tights both items can be worn again, and a snowflake headband of some sort.

That said I would also be guided by your daughter, would her choice be to dress like a princess? If the school don’t give guidance I imagine they will be some snow fairy type costumes, would she rather wear that?
pinkbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 19, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

“ For the snowflake dress her as a university student“
Rude .
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 19, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

She is such a cutie
Rebelrebel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 19, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Originally Posted by FizzyWhip View Post
“ For the snowflake dress her as a university student“
Rude .
Or hilarious depending on your age I guess!