Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 20 Sep 11, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
-kat-
Apprentice Imagineer

Star Tours when pregnant?

Hi guys I was just wondering if anyone has done the Star Tours ride when pregnant? I love this ride but will be 28 ish weeks when we go so I know that it's not recommended by Disney.
Obviously I would never take any chances but the old Star Tours that I have been on really wasn't bumpy or anything so I just wondered if it's changed dramatically? My OH and the kids are going on it anyway and will check it out for me, but I'd love to hear from any ladies with actual experience
-kat- is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 11, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
JammyDoja
Imagineer

Originally Posted by -kat- View Post
Hi guys I was just wondering if anyone has done the Star Tours ride when pregnant? I love this ride but will be 28 ish weeks when we go so I know that it's not recommended by Disney.
Obviously I would never take any chances but the old Star Tours that I have been on really wasn't bumpy or anything so I just wondered if it's changed dramatically? My OH and the kids are going on it anyway and will check it out for me, but I'd love to hear from any ladies with actual experience
if it says on the ride its not reccomended when pregnant then i personally wouldn't risk my baby for the sake of a ride.
Las Vegas 2011-Luxor/Florida 2011-International Palms
Florida 2012-Fantasy Villas/Florida 2014-Windsor Palms
JammyDoja is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 11, 08:37 AM  
Link to this Post
holidaysaver75
Imagineer

I've been on the new one and I don't think it's any more or less bumpy than the old one. That said, I think it's one of the few I would give a miss if I was pregnant.
holidaysaver75 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 11, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
-kat-
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks for your input guys it's greatly appreciated as always I just wondered if the new one is much different to the old one, I would 100% never risk any harm coming to my baby for the sake of a ride, and so will probably not be on many at all, but I know I'll have a great time anyway... it's Disney

OMG! 10 more sleeps... woohoo
-kat- is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 11, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread