Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 15 Nov 11, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post
babynugget
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by *jovi_girl* View Post
think i read it's for 4-12yr olds
oh lovely, I was a little worried it would be for 5years + I have 2 boys one who will be 7 when we go and defo wants to do this, and one who will be 4 and will want to do everything that his brother does
Old 15 Nov 11, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
*jovi_girl*
Imagineer

Originally Posted by babynugget View Post
oh lovely, I was a little worried it would be for 5years + I have 2 boys one who will be 7 when we go and defo wants to do this, and one who will be 4 and will want to do everything that his brother does

my 2 boys are 9 and 7 and my daughter is 12... she may want to do it just cos the boys are doing it but will have to see if it's up to 12 yrs or including 12 yrs
*jovi_girl* is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 11, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
jules1508
Excited about Disney

Lol . can i send DH and DD (16) ?!
jules1508 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 11, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
jules1508
Excited about Disney

*Jovi girl* ? Are we on the same flight?
jules1508 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 11, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

thanks for the info... so i'd need to get there when they opened really? and do all the kids that are there get to take part?
As the others have said yes you do need to get there as soon as they opento register and the children MUST BE WITH YOU, last week one day was sold out, so to speak within 1 hour.
We have no children but went and watched it twice as it was just so funny and the Jedi master is hilarious. On both shows we watched 1 child literally 'cried off' in each, Darth Vader even scared me when he walked out the first time
Old 15 Nov 11, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
*jovi_girl*
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jules1508 View Post
*Jovi girl* ? Are we on the same flight?

i'm on the 1 o'clock flight on 22nd dec... are u on the 11am flight? looking at our countdowns there's a couple of hours difference
*jovi_girl* is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 11, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Tracyjj0
Imagineer

cool, will have to remember the photopass thing... i assume u go there after the training lol

also, have done a search and from what i have read, it's best to be there by 8.30 and queue on the left? does that sound right lol
We just went to the photo place on our way out of the park - it was quite late in the evening - they showed me the photos on a screen (all the pics they'd taken - around 100+) and I just had to say yes or no to each one - think I got around 30 pics including the group shots!

We were there for opening time and ran to the place to register, then had to queue for around 45 mins in line to book our slot - they were just trying out a new booking system that day though, so hopefully you won't have to wait that long. Our slot was mid afternoon.
Old 15 Nov 11, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
*jovi_girl*
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tracyjj0 View Post
We just went to the photo place on our way out of the park - it was quite late in the evening - they showed me the photos on a screen (all the pics they'd taken - around 100+) and I just had to say yes or no to each one - think I got around 30 pics including the group shots!

We were there for opening time and ran to the place to register, then had to queue for around 45 mins in line to book our slot - they were just trying out a new booking system that day though, so hopefully you won't have to wait that long. Our slot was mid afternoon.

i'll definitely remember the photopass pics then. think the jedi training is the thing i'm looking forward to most about my holiday lol. not for myself but cos i know it will really make the boys happy and when the kids are happy, mummy is happy lol
Old 17 Nov 11, 11:56 PM  
Link to this Post
jules1508
Excited about Disney

i'm on the 1 o'clock flight on 22nd dec... are u on the 11am flight? looking at our countdowns there's a couple of hours difference
Yeah im on the earlier flight see u in V room ?
Old 18 Nov 11, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Helly
Excited about Disney

Helly's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 5
We got back yesterday and managed to get ds signed up on our second attempt. We got to the park for 8.50am. The 'recruitment' is done in the SoundSation building. We queued for an hour and were given the 7.10pm slot for ds. There were about 50 other kids behind us queuing so lots of disappointment!

The show itself was great and ds was elated, so the rushing, queuing and waiting was totally worth it

Have a fab time x
Helly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread