Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 8 Apr 14, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post

MVMCP Dates 2014

Does anyone know approx when the dates will be up for this years Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party?

I'm hoping to book Be Our Guest for my birthday on Nov 11th for dinner, but looking at previous years it looks like MVMCP has been on this date which means i won't be able to have my dinner there as they will want everyone out the park by 7pm Was hoping to eat dinner there for around 6/7ish and then watch Wishes afterwards. We will def be going to MVMCP but just not on this date. Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 14, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post

If you book a dinner for say 6p.m. at BoG you will be allowed to have it but once finished you would then be expected to leave the park.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 14, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Don't know dates yet - but I can recommend MVMCP for a birthday! Santa in the parade saw my birthday button and shouted happy birthday to me from his sleigh. Awesome!
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 14, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
KerryAtter
Excited about Disney

Last year's tickets went on sale on 1st may
Old 11 Apr 14, 09:10 AM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

cannot wait to book this, it will be the first thing i can book before a few adrs... hoping to go on thursday 13th Nov, the day before my birthday. thought it may be quieter on the thursday rather than the friday. x

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 14, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

Maybe see you there. Wear your birthday button, it got me a shout out from Santa!

We are thinking that date too. Far enough away from start date, Jersey Week and Veteran's Day, also not a weekend.

Our previous one was a Thursday and was really busy, but that was 16 December and the parks got busier from that day anyway.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 14, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

will definitely wear my birthday badge! cannot wait to get one lol... how old am i

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 14, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread