Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 13 Oct 19, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by Susu View Post
Sorry Tom. Didn’t realise the AP ones were different. If you get the paid one for SSR, Guest services may be able to swap them for you once you get there.
Again thank you. My well thought out plan B has flown out of the window!
The SSR ones are in and cannot be amended.
Plan C is going into operation tomorrow! I'm going to ring up - well maybe as the one my Wife wanted is now out of stock.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
IndianaMac
Imagineer

Little disappointed with Disney over the Magic Bands.
We ordered and paid for some for our holiday next August. Then TC went belly up, and we rebooked. Bands are now showing as assigned to our profiles as active, but MDE is prompting us to pick our bands.
MrsIndiana has emailed asking if they can simply be delivered to our new resort (POR, was FQ a few days earlier on the original booking). Apparently, computer says no, bands are lost.
A follow up email is being drafted... Following that, it'll be phone calls perhaps. Not the best customer service for something that should be an eminently easy fix.
(and Tyke's Pluto band ain't available on the current rotation...)
IndianaMac is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Susu
VIP Dibber

Susu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
Again thank you. My well thought out plan B has flown out of the window!
The SSR ones are in and cannot be amended.
Plan C is going into operation tomorrow! I'm going to ring up - well maybe as the one my Wife wanted is now out of stock.
Good luck then, I hope you get it sorted!
Susu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Dec 19, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Andi
VIP Dibber

I had a look a couple of weeks ago and only the plain magic bands were showing on my account. Tried again today and it now gives me a choice of premium bands but really only a choice of about 4 or 5, I thought there would be more.

DVC - Animal Kingdom Lodge

International Drive 2002, All Star Movies 2005, Renaissance at Seaworld 2008, Rosen Plaza & POFQ 2010, Saratoga Springs Resort 2012, Hotel New York DLP 2013, Rosen Plaza and Old Key West 2014, AKL, BLT & SSR July 2015, Crowne Plaza NYC, AKL, Cabana Bay, AKL Nov 2017, Crowne Plaza NYC April 2018, Rosen Plaza, AKL and GFV August 2018, Australia Nov 2018, RCI Cruise August 2019, Rosen Plaza, Pop Century August 2022
Andi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Dec 19, 03:24 PM  
Link to this Post
mummabluberry
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by Andi View Post
I had a look a couple of weeks ago and only the plain magic bands were showing on my account. Tried again today and it now gives me a choice of premium bands but really only a choice of about 4 or 5, I thought there would be more.
I spent months trying to get our preferred magic bands but they were never all available at the same time and as you have to order them altogether, we ended up having to compromise.
However, I have to say that in reality the magic bands we were given on arrival did not live up to expectations. The colours were not as vibrant and the design and patterns were all on the back of the band so from the front, they look like the regular (free) magic bands.
If I had known, I would definitely have saved the money and hours wasted and settled for the free bands.
mummabluberry is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Dec 19, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Andi View Post
Sometimes there are fifty, sometimes twenty, sometimes four. Once you select them, they usually become unavailable anyway. These days I just get the Wreck it Ralph message, I think I will take old ones next time.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List