Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 20 Sep 21, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

We cancelled some parts of our trip but kept the actual holiday. We think we are going to go but not sure yet what to do when there.
But omg so excited. Even when my dh called me I could tell he was talking with a smile on his face 😀
Sandraoh40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 21, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Wobbles
VIP Dibber

Wobbles's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
I am joining in too - My first thought when the news came over the wire this afternoon at work, was "OMG - I can't wait to get on the Dibb"

Anyway - 80 days and counting

Trip Reports
Howling @ the Horror 2015 (Complete)
Who knew Toronto was on the Med (Complete)
Getting Our Kicks - Pre Trippie
Wobbles is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 21, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
sparkles18
Imagineer

Mobile

So happy and excited. Been on open table and booked a couple of restaurants. We are in Orlando from 23rd Dec-Jan 2nd after 5 nights in Anna Maria Island.
Panicked when I saw an email from BA this afternoon but it was just a change of times. We now fly out earlier at 10am and leave Tampa later at 7.05pm.
sparkles18 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 21, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by sparkles18 View Post
So happy and excited. Been on open table and booked a couple of restaurants. We are in Orlando from 23rd Dec-Jan 2nd after 5 nights in Anna Maria Island.
Panicked when I saw an email from BA this afternoon but it was just a change of times. We now fly out earlier at 10am and leave Tampa later at 7.05pm.
I also had that panic when I got my change of time email from BA! Guess they are busy sorting out timings etc now but was so scared they were cancelling. Can't wait to get on that plane
Buggles94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 21, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

I had a BA change of time email last month and immediately thought it was a cancellation email. The new flight times are better - arrives a few hours earlier and leaves a bit earlier.

I’m going to order our park tickets tomorrow; one day tickets for four adults comes in at £525!
Beth_Disney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 21, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
oeamon
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Can’t wait- just hoping kids can go with one jab
oeamon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 21, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by oeamon View Post
Can’t wait- just hoping kids can go with one jab
Apparently they have confirmed it's only vaccinated adults.
Old 20 Sep 21, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
captain-codeye
Imagineer

captain-codeye's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Can’t believe it’s happening , I was days away from throwing the towel in!

5 weeks from the 4th December here we go!

Need Tom pay for the Disney tickets tomorrow so we can book parks, go on who else is desperate to do the estas😂
captain-codeye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 21, 11:26 PM  
Link to this Post
bouncybeth79
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
I'm in full planning mode and I'm not even ashamed about it! 🥰
I just don't know where to start - not sure what has changed since our last trip back in 2014

Originally Posted by Wobbles View Post
I am joining in too - My first thought when the news came over the wire this afternoon at work, was "OMG - I can't wait to get on the Dibb"

Anyway - 80 days and counting
Me too, I was supposed to be calling patients to discuss their illness/injury - I was so shocked and distracted I worried I may actually cause someone some harm lol
Old 21 Sep 21, 06:12 AM  
Link to this Post
2anddone
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

I can’t believe it. Just waiting to double/triple check vaccination requirements for my 16 and 13 year old before I allow myself to get too excited! Had honestly got in my head that I would be moving to Dec 2022. Still considering doing so if necessary do you think BA would let me change my flight/take a voucher still? Everything booked independently hotel/tickets direct with Disney and flight with airport hotel to make a package with BA.
2anddone is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List