Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 28 Oct 21, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Can you guys recommend me a good pressure washer…..

As title says really , budget of about £150 max , not for heavy work more for car cleaning , cleaning patio and furniture outside and the wheelie bins , whilst having kitchen done we also have had an outside tap and circuit breaker plug fitted….it’s my OHs birthday in a couple of weeks and he’s banging on about a pressure washer and I never know what to buy him usually …… who says romance is dead eh, I’d go ballistic if I was gifted one but honestly I know he will love it
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 21, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
I am very much a Karcher fan. With your budget there are loads of really good ones and it's all about picking one then checking all the usual suspects such as Screwfix, Tool Station, B & Q, Amazon etc.

However also sign up to Karcher and see what promos they send you plus their returns with a full warranty are excellent value. Most are from Amazon and sent back as the box is damaged!

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 21, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

We have had a Karcher one for years and it is great. You can turn the spray thingy on it from fine mist to powerful enough to clean the patio. I don't know the actual model but just had a quick look and they do quite a wide range. I think we bought ours from Costco and it isn't one of the very expensive ones.
marypoppins38 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 21, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Thankyou both, karcher was the first one I thought of and there are some in my price range so that's good, Mr T that's a good idea about signing up to the websites I'll definitely look into that 👍
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 21, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Trusty ian
Dibbing with Tink

I'm a nilfisk convert from karcher. Last karcher didn't last long, may have just had a bad one. The nilfisk has lasted well had that one now 17 years and still going strong.
Trusty ian is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 21, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

My dad died 10 years ago and I inherited his karcher, he had retired 12 years prior and this was bought when he was working and was used daily. Karcher gets my vote
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 21, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Sue
Imagineer

Sue's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 17
Nilfisk over Karcher any time, had both and much prefer the first

”Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts” - Richard Feynman. Theoretical Physicist

7th Magical Trip - August /September 2008. FOOD & TRIP REPORTS

Route 66 and all that TRIP REPORTS
Sue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 21, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
If I was buying today I would get the K2 Karcher without the home kit.

Now the prices are all over the place from £98.95 from Amazon but they also have a £5 off promo so £93.95 but also Karcher direct have a refurbished one for £54.99 and free delivery fully warranted. Screwfix is circa £80 but less accessories.

The smallest power I would go for would be 1400 but the higher the better. 2000 is brilliant but circa double the price sadly.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 21, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaNuts93
Imagineer

Another vote for Karcher- really good.

SEE OUR VILLA AT:www.ospreyhouseorlando.com. Luxury five bed/four bath villa with extra large (40 ft) pool overlooking conservation area. Also includes games room.

License number: DWE 4514584
FloridaNuts93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 21, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
If I was buying today I would get the K2 Karcher without the home kit.

Now the prices are all over the place from £98.95 from Amazon but they also have a £5 off promo so £93.95 but also Karcher direct have a refurbished one for £54.99 and free delivery fully warranted. Screwfix is circa £80 but less accessories.

The smallest power I would go for would be 1400 but the higher the better. 2000 is brilliant but circa double the price sadly.
Thanks again , I looked on karcher direct and you get an extra years warranty I think it said, I’m going to have a proper look tomorrow. I saw the K2 one and it did look spot on for the sort of stuff it would be used for 👍