Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 25 Jan 20, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Once again thank you for writing your trippie, as usual I have enjoyed reading along.
Sounds like a great holiday the girls are really growing up turning into lovely young ladies.
I’ll look out for this years pre trippie.

Joan
Old 25 Jan 20, 06:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridafour
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Aaaah it’s over 😢
Thank you so much for your report, it’s brightened up those dull winter days. I couldn’t agree more with your opening paragraph, our longest trip has been 21 days & I remember saying ‘I could easily stay a month’. It’s the quality family time you share, we are a family of four me, him & 2 girls similar ages to yours. I feel like we are in our own little Johnson family bubble when we are in Florida, they are the best times 🇺🇸
Floridafour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 20, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Suffolk dad
Very Serious Dibber

Thanks again for another quality read.

My favorite trippie author by a country mile
Suffolk dad is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 20, 06:32 PM  
Link to this Post
lexie32
Apprentice Imagineer

Another fantastic report, looking forward to see what your plans are for next year, we are offsiters for next year and looking at doing a Florida beaches tour 2021!
Jan 97 - May 03 - QIP, May 04 - Wyndham /HRH, Sept 05 - Windsor Palms, May 07 - Windsor Hills, May 08 - WiH/HRH, May09 - CP/ WL /Bradenton, May/June10 - CP/ YC/Bradenton May/June 11 P.E & Sunset Lakes, May/June 2012 YC/AKL, May/June 13 Sheraton ViV HRH &YC May 14 Sandpearl , Rennaisance SW & PBH, May 16 BC and Sandpearl, Oct 17 BC. Aug 19 Miami & Wilderness Lodge Aug 2020 Sandpearl Margaritaville & Hard Rock
lexie32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 20, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
ziggyzag
Imagineer

Another fantastic report, love reading about your family and seeing the girls grow up. We had the same trouble in Starbcuks with the pokemon drink, but in the Florida mall, asked for it she looked at me blankly, she asked someone else, they said I dunno asked a 3rd person and she was so excoted , she knew about it and was the first ones she made After all that we didn't like it lol
ziggyzag is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 20, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Thank you for another fantastic trip report!
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 20, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
tansy
Earning My Ears

Thank you for taking the time to write your trip report. Looking forward to reading about this year’s adventures.
tansy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 20, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

Thank you, thoroughly enjoyed your report 😊
Old 25 Jan 20, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Palm trees
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Great trip report with loads of different interesting aspects. I agree with you about the Disney tickets. I'd love to go for fewer days and do other things as well but my kids (who are younger than yours) and husband (who isn't very young!) Are still determined that we can't miss it! So Disney it will be, at least next trip.
Palm trees is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 20, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
slow.jo
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Great report as always Paul. Looking forward to this year's
Jo xx

Stewboy's Trip Reports
slow.jo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List