Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 30 Sep 21, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post
hodd10
Earning My Ears

Publix for fried chicken on arrival after dumping the cases. First morning its a Dennys breakfast. God I miss those hash browns!
hodd10 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 21, 09:47 AM  
Link to this Post
FtLouie
Excited about Disney

Usually we go to our hotel via Publix for a cooked chicken and bag of caesar salad and have that with a post flight g&t. Breakfast the next morning is always Perkins, about 7am. Roll on May '22

Have no fear, Purple Turtle is here
FtLouie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 21, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by hodd10 View Post
Publix for fried chicken on arrival after dumping the cases. First morning its a Dennys breakfast. God I miss those hash browns!
I’ve just been looking over the dennys menu to plan what I will have the day we go there for breakfast think it’s gonna be a build you own grand slam for me with an orange juice
Orlandoguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 21, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
G82
Trying for More Ears

Can't wait for Publix tenders, Longhorn Steakhouse, Texas Roadhouse and Manny's chophouse (which is now called Route 66 Chophouse on 192?). Outback, Millers Ale House. Cannot wait! Can you tell we like our food oh and Roccos Tacos!

Hoping to try Chillis this time (December 2021).

Any other recommendations? Staying in Reunion resort so anywhere within a reasonable distance will be considered
G82 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 21, 12:40 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by G82 View Post
Can't wait for Publix tenders, Longhorn Steakhouse, Texas Roadhouse and Manny's chophouse (which is now called Route 66 Chophouse on 192?). Outback, Millers Ale House. Cannot wait! Can you tell we like our food oh and Roccos Tacos!

Hoping to try Chillis this time (December 2021).

Any other recommendations? Staying in Reunion resort so anywhere within a reasonable distance will be considered
Only the "newish" Manny's on 192 that's closed - unsuccessful franchise I understand. The original one at Haines City still open and others in that area.

Try the Ovation Bistro on the 27 just south of Posner. If you like fish Bonefish Grill at Rolling Oaks is better than Red Lobster in our opinion. Also for Italian Carrabba's at RO is also better than Olive Garden - again only our opinion

Mick

Edited at 12:52 PM.
mick is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 21, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
G82
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Only the "newish" Manny's on 192 that's closed - unsuccessful franchise I understand. The original one at Haines City still open and others in that area.

Try the Ovation Bistro on the 27 just south of Posner. If you like fish Bonefish Grill at Rolling Oaks is better than Red Lobster in our opinion. Also for Italian Carrabba's at RO is also better than Olive Garden - again only our opinion

Mick
Thank you Mick, they will be added to the list!
G82 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 21, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by G82 View Post
Thank you Mick, they will be added to the list!
Forgot to add that they've recently opened a new Longhorn and Olive Garden at Champion's Gate so that will be close for you. Because they're new I doubt that any UK Dibbers have visited yet. I think we've eaten at Longhorn maybe 50 times over the years but the one at Rolling Oaks is our local.

Mick
Old 2 Oct 21, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
G82
Trying for More Ears

Forgot to add that they've recently opened a new Longhorn and Olive Garden at Champion's Gate so that will be close for you. Because they're new I doubt that any UK Dibbers have visited yet. I think we've eaten at Longhorn maybe 50 times over the years but the one at Rolling Oaks is our local.

Mick
I took a look the map to see where the nearest one was and I didn't realise the Longhorn in Championsgate is new. We like the one in Rolling Oaks too!
Old 2 Oct 21, 03:47 PM  
Link to this Post
spinone lover
Excited about Disney

Mick
Bonefish Grill is our favourite
spinone lover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 21, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
captain-codeye
Imagineer

captain-codeye's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Another culvers convert here, double mushroom Swiss will be my first taste of America 🤤
captain-codeye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List