Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 8 Apr 20, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Cherrypie
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
Had my jaw wired!
Snap 😂😭

The most magical place on earth
Cherrypie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 20, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Had my roots done, had my teeth fixed, had my daughters bridesmaid dress altered. Bought my son and dh suits just in case, frozen some McDonald’s burgers!
Old 8 Apr 20, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Mobile

I’d have bought some new fence panels. Our fence blew down in the storms at the beginning of the year and the panels were damaged. I can’t sit in my garden because my neighbour has 4 dogs that all growl at anyone if you go anywhere near them and they can see me through the wire fence that my neighbour has up.
I’d have also had my roots done as they were by my ears as it was. I’m now sporting an interesting mix of blondes as I had to home dye. 🙈
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 20, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Visited our middle son. He lives around 50 miles away and we go and see him and his fiancée around every 6 weeks or so. DH visited him 2 weeks before lockdown and they went to a football match together but I haven’t seen him for ages now and not sure when we will. Our eldest son lives abroad so we don’t see him very often and it seems harder at the moment

Thankfully DD is home from uni with us
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 20, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by lizzie145 View Post
Our council allow us to pay part way through the year, check to see if yours does too
I signed up in September and so glad I did now
The Highland council have suspended garden waste collection just now. I’ll definitely sign up once they start again.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 20, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
vanlou
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 40
Had my hair coloured - am contemplating doing my roots with a home dye box but am a bit scared that I won’t match the colour enough

Plus I wish we had just spent all our savings on holidays and cars etc as not sure how much of it will be left when this is all over

DLP Aug 2004 SQL, Dec 2007 HNY, Dec 2008 DLH
WDW Aug 2011 POFQ/RPR, Aug 2014 - HRH/POFQ
August 2014 trip report - Er, where's the rain?
vanlou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 20, 11:30 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyNewbie
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

DH wishes he'd gone for a haircut..I mean to hear him talk you'd think he looked like Cousin It 🙄

I wish I'd been more disciplined at Slimming World so now I wouldn't eat every waking hour and piled all the weight back on!

Also wish I'd bought decking boards, compost & paint (indoors) as there's no "no free time" excuse not to do them.
DisneyNewbie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 20, 11:31 PM  
Link to this Post
sunseeker100
VIP Dibber

Moved my holiday to February 😢. Although we only got back on 2nd Jan it seems a lifetime away now and had to cancel our next one...was our SDD today.
realistically, had my highlights done, chosen the colour and bought the paint for the rooms that need doing and done a last Ikea run. Oh and started hating chocolate 🐽 << this is an accurate representation of me right now 🤣
Old 8 Apr 20, 11:47 PM  
Link to this Post
RickT
Imagineer

Mobile

Cleaned my garage out... Wish the council recycle center was still open!
Las Vegas 18 - Florida 18 -Holland 18 -Bratislava 18 -Florida 17 -Holland 17 -Rhodes 17 - Kos 17 - France 16-Belgium 16-Holland 16-Germany 16-Sopot Poland 15-Kos 15-DLP SQL 15-Hampton Lakes 14-Hamburg 14- Berlin 13-WestRidge Villas 12-Krakow 12-France 11-Turkey 11-Germany 10-Marbella 10-Jamaica 09-Dublin 09-Dublin 08-Paris 08-Zante Villa 08-Egypt 2008-Rhodes 2008-Sweden 08-Norway 08-Rhodes 07- Huatulco Mexico 07-DLP Magic Circus 2007-Dublin 2007-Sweden 07-Greece 06/05/04-Barcelona 04-Rhodes 02
RickT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 20, 11:59 PM  
Link to this Post

we moved house 1 month before lockdown, i stocked up on paint to re-decorate all 3 bedrooms and both halls,
Oldest daughters room is done and the carpet was put down the week before lockdown

i forgot to buy some decorators chaulk

We rented a shipping container and filled it 6 weeks before the move, i wish i had collected our bikes before lockdown, I also had a 4m X 4m piece of new carpet, i wished i had grabbed that to put down in youngests daughters room ( we finished that on the weekend ) but have had to put down a big rug for her, she it ok though and understands i these times its not that important
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List