Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 8 Jun 21, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
May 2022 - I need help

Can someone look over my plan and offer any advice?

The planning stage is literally my favourite part but i seem to be struggling with this trip. I cant make everything fit or seem to flow.

Thursday - Flights / Hotel / City walk for food
Friday - Disney Dream
Saturday - Disney Dream
Sunday - Disney Dream
Monday - Disembark / Hard rock hotel check in / IOA or universal.
Tuesday - Volcano Bay / IOA and Universal.
Wednesday - Check out / Volcano Bay/ Universal / Check into a Magic Kingdom Hotel / Magic kingdom.
Thursday - Magic Kingdom / Shopping / Villa / Hollywood Studios.
Friday - Animal Kingdom / Epcot
Saturday - Seaworld / Hollywood Studios
Sunday - Hollywood / Magic kingdom
Monday - Busch Gardens/
Tuesday -
Wednesday - Animal kingdom /
Thursday - Seaworld / Universal
Friday -
Saturday - / Flights home.

Our favourite park is Animal Kingdom and we are likely to spend less time in Epcot and Hollywood studios. I'm a regular visitor and my partners second visit. This is the first draft and very simple at present. I just dont feel i can add the finer details when i'm struggling with the start Any suggestions welcome.
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 21, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

This looks way too full to me with two (or more) parks every day, I'm exhausted just reading it.

I don't think it's that practical to plan multiple parks at the moment - especially at Disney with park reservations still in place for next year as you may not necessarily be guaranteed entry to a second park in the afternoon. So I'd strip everything back and work out a one park per day schedule that includes just the must dos. Then if you know you won't use the full day (I'm a half day park person myself) add in nice to haves as a potential park hop if you can with a non-park backup like shopping or the waterparks.

If it were me, I would also be dropping one of the chains. So either Disney + Universal or Disney + Busch. Doing all three in 11 days is very ambitious, especially if you want to visit any of them more than once. ETA... this is a very quick version of what I'd do. I ended up shifting your Universal checkout by a day to give more room in the schedule but for the most part the days are arbitrary, just tried to give you two for MK/AK and 1 for the rest. Plus some downtime!

Thursday - Flights
Friday - Disney Dream
Saturday - Disney Dream
Sunday - Disney Dream
Monday - Disembark / Check in Universal
Tuesday - IOA/Universal
Wednesday - IOA/Universal
Thursday - Volcano Bay / Check in Disney
Friday - Magic Kingdom
Saturday - Animal Kingdom
Sunday - Hollywood Studios
Monday - Shopping
Tuesday - Epcot
Wednesday - Animal kingdom
Thursday - Magic Kingdom
Friday - Disney Springs or a waterpark maybe? Then park of choice for last evening fireworks
Saturday - Flights

Edited at 10:24 PM.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 21, 08:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Originally Posted by loldis View Post
This looks way too full to me with two (or more) parks every day, I'm exhausted just reading it.

I don't think it's that practical to plan multiple parks at the moment - especially at Disney with park reservations still in place for next year as you may not necessarily be guaranteed entry to a second park in the afternoon. So I'd strip everything back and work out a one park per day schedule that includes just the must dos. Then if you know you won't use the full day (I'm a half day park person myself) add in nice to haves as a potential park hop if you can with a non-park backup like shopping or the waterparks.

If it were me, I would also be dropping one of the chains. So either Disney + Universal or Disney + Busch. Doing all three in 11 days is very ambitious, especially if you want to visit any of them more than once. ETA... this is a very quick version of what I'd do. I ended up shifting your Universal checkout by a day to give more room in the schedule but for the most part the days are arbitrary, just tried to give you two for MK/AK and 1 for the rest. Plus some downtime!

Thursday - Flights
Friday - Disney Dream
Saturday - Disney Dream
Sunday - Disney Dream
Monday - Disembark / Check in Universal
Tuesday - IOA/Universal
Wednesday - IOA/Universal
Thursday - Volcano Bay / Check in Disney
Friday - Magic Kingdom
Saturday - Animal Kingdom
Sunday - Hollywood Studios
Monday - Shopping
Tuesday - Epcot
Wednesday - Animal kingdom
Thursday - Magic Kingdom
Friday - Disney Springs or a waterpark maybe? Then park of choice for last evening fireworks
Saturday - Flights

Thank you for your reply ☺️ Our plans always look crazy as we do two parks a day and we don’t do rest days! Last visit we did 5 parks in 1 day 😂 I forgot to mention that the universal park only says 3 parks in the day because it will be decide where we want to go at the time 🙊

I think your probably right! I need to start with the basics of 1 park and then once I’ve sorted that half I can move on to the second half of the day! We usually go morning until lunch, then back in the early evenings.

I don’t think my partner would let me drop any parks 😂 we know we can do universal in 2 days because of how we have done the parks previously. Your right we do probably need more time at seaworld however with my partner really wanting to do the day at Busch gardens it worked out cheaper to have the 3 park ticket.

Thank you for redoing that part of the plan, I’m going to look at that and work off that 😁 this planning seems harder this time round 🙈

Edited at 08:13 AM.
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 21, 08:25 AM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

Not sure why you are doing universal on the last day when you are staying at Disney, surely that's the whole point of doing a split stay
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 21, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Originally Posted by mickeyspal View Post
Not sure why you are doing universal on the last day when you are staying at Disney, surely that's the whole point of doing a split stay
We aren’t staying at Disney we are in a villa. It was just in case we wanted to revisit any of the rides. I could think about changing it.
Old 9 Jun 21, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Elmhurst 5
Apprentice Imagineer

Think its far too busy for 11 days, I would be totally exhausted and not enjoy the happy place by all that rushing. But, everyone enjoys their holidays in their own way.
Elmhurst 5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 21, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
I think I may have confused people with how I wrote my plan. The universal days has three parks but we won’t visit 3 in a day it’s just because we will pick on the day where we fancy going 🙈
The Disney part we usually get to the park for opening, go back at lunch for a rest and pool time and then we go for a wonder round the parks in the evening. We like a full holiday and we don’t enjoy rest days or water park days. Last visit we had completed everything at volcano bay twice in 2 hours 😂
Old 25 Sep 21, 11:58 PM  
Link to this Post
princesspinky
Excited about Disney

princesspinky's Reviews
Disney Dream is a cruise ship, where are you getting on that?
1997 - WDW & Caribbean Cruise 1998 - DLP 2004 - WDW 2006 - WDW 2008 - WDW 2010 - DLP 2010 - New York + WDW 2012 - WDW 2013 - Vegas, San Fran, LA & San Diego 2014 - Sarasota, Miami, Carribbean Cruise 2015 - New York, Canada, New England, Boston 2016 - WDW
2022 - WDW & Carribbean Cruise & Miami
princesspinky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 21, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
7SeasSailor
Imagineer

Ignore the nay sayers. If that is the pace that you move at then do what keeps you and yours happy.
Old 28 Sep 21, 08:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneybear
Trainee Dibber

Personally I’d probably miss the magic kingdom hotel, as it seems like a lot of checking in and checking out - 5 different lodgings in 16 nights (hotel before cruise - cruise - universal hotel - Disney hotel - villa). If staying at the villa an extra night isn’t doable then I’d perhaps stay at universal an extra night and do seaworld or Busch. That way you’d be starting with Disney cruise, universal/seaworld/Busch in the middle then ending at Disney world.
Disneybear is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List