Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 16 Jun 16, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Milner
Imagineer

Great read.
Hampton Lakes - October 2007, The Hamlets, Westhaven - July/August 2009, The Sanctuary, Westhaven - July/August 2012, Dibb Villa Highgate Park & 1 night at HRH - July 2015 2017 6 nights NY, 11 nights in Florida Dibb villa, Westhaven, Xmas 2018 Villa 1 night RPR 2019 7 nights in New York, 2020 Dibb Villa booked in Highlands, 3 nights in Cape Coral
Milner is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 16, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Buffton
Apprentice Imagineer

What a busy day of character meets! Sad it was your last Disney park day, but really looking forward to your next adventures!
Lizzie xx
Buffton is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 16, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Lovely day, you got loads done but it didn't feel rushed.
Some really super pics from today .
Bit mixed on the food front , the desserts at Trails end looked very "average" !
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 16, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by DISNEYNIC View Post
Lovely day and great photos.

Love the character meets especially Snow! We haven't met talking Mickey before looks fun.

Mmmmm that Ice cream I could eat one right now

I wasn't that impressed with trails end either when we went in Feb 2015 but the food all looks so yummy in the photos. Think I just wasn't hungry enough and too tired to appreciate.

Xx
Thank you. Snow White was amazing and talking Mickey was so funny.

The ice cream was yummy.

I had a few meals like that where I just wasn't hungry enough to enjoy them. xx

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Thanks for posting this just in time for me to read over lunch

Aww that Snow White interaction looked amazing! 6 minutes is a long time! Good on her!

The mirror thing at Enchanted Tales is super cool isn’t it?! I have no idea how they do it!

Love the photos on the Poly Beach You are right, that is a lovely part of WDW!

Haha men can never admit when they are going the wrong way can they!
Shame you didn’t feel that good about Trails End. We like rustic places, so its right up our street! We can’t all like the same things though huh

Another fab read Lisa! Thank you xxx
You're welcome, glad you had some lunchtime reading!

Snow White was amazing, the best character we have ever spent time with.

I was so impressed with mirror. I don't want to know how it works as I like to believe it is magic!

I love those photos too, we have always had a lovely time when we have gone there.

No they can't! So annoying! I think I was probably still annoyed with Phil which put a downer on the place. The food I had was good.

xx

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Great day Lisa - love those Snow White pics and also the one of the four of you in front of the castle with the girls sitting on the bench, it's lovely.

Driving tiffs are our main cause of rows I think - glad you made it in time. Interesting to hear your thoughts on Trails send, has made me think i wouldn't be too keen for the same reasons then.

Such lovely photos must take you ages to load them! Xx
Thanks! I love all those photos too. We did really well with the photographers on this trip.

Yes, we have many disagreements in the car! I did like Trails End, I think the whole getting there had put me on a bit of a downer.

The hard part with the photos is choosing which to upload, Phil took so many! xx

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
How lovely that Snow White spent so long with the girls.

Phil's photos are brilliant – the one with the castle in the background and the Mickey pumpkin in the foreground is amazing.

The food at Trails End looks nice in the photos so its a shame you didn't all enjoy it.
I know, she was such a great character.

Thank you, he does love photography and does get us some amazing photos.

The food was good, there was just something that made me not enjoy the whole experience.

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 16, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by Milner View Post
Great read.
Thank you.

Originally Posted by Buffton View Post
What a busy day of character meets! Sad it was your last Disney park day, but really looking forward to your next adventures!
Lizzie xx
We did get to see lots of characters again today. It was so nice to not actually feel sad. I was expecting to as we still don't have a firm time of when we are going back but I think I was too excited for what we still had to come.

xx

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Lovely day, you got loads done but it didn't feel rushed.
Some really super pics from today .
Bit mixed on the food front , the desserts at Trails end looked very "average" !
We did have another busy day but I didn't feel rushed either which is good.

Thanks, Phil did a great job again with the photos.

The desserts really weren't good, the savoury food was much better.

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 16, 07:29 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Ah shame it was a bit mixed at a Trails End, it all looked scrummy.
I did feel for you on the journey there , we had the same going to the " Floridian" from OKW and ending up on I Drive ... It was a bit frosty in the car to say the least.
MK looks stunning with those Halloween decs, I love those colours so much.
What a lovely day with the park and looking round the resorts.
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 16, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Lovely day Lisa, what great character interaction with Snow White!

I totally agree with your comments on Fort Wilderness, I didn't "get it" either, I also thought it seemed "farmy" , when we got off the bus all I could smell was horse poo We ate at Hoop-De-Doo and its not somewhere we would ever eat again either.

Edited at 09:53 AM.
2littleboys is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 17, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

So many gorgeous pictures today Lisa, the Snow White meet and greet really looks amazing.

I had to laugh at the story of the journey to Fort Wilderness. That's the kind of thing that would happen to us!
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List