Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 28 Jan 21, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
scottishgirl1
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
Good stuff! I'm the same, I have no idea what we'll want to do other than MK on Christmas Day but at least I can secure that. I'd love to do NYE at Epcot but I don't think we'll be able to drag the little ones out that late so that may have to wait a few years.

What resort have you booked?
Currently in the tower at Coronado Springs. Hoping to move to Swan or POFQ perhaps if WDTC add them to the list at some point.

I think Sea World is very pretty at Christmas and I saw a video from there on New Years Eve and they had a lot of fireworks even this year! That would be my second choice but probably no hire car for us so tricky to get back to Disney!
scottishgirl1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 21, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

Oh no way! Thats really cool, such a good idea!
It really was a great night, we stayed in a Lego bungalow at the Lego Beach Retreat for the night, it was our then 6 yr old Grandsons favourite part of our holiday.
Scotsmomma2 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 21, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishgirl1
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Scotsmomma2 View Post
It really was a great night, we stayed in a Lego bungalow at the Lego Beach Retreat for the night, it was our then 6 yr old Grandsons favourite part of our holiday.
I can imagine, my kids would have loved Legoland Hotel etc, they were just too old for it when it opened unfortunately.
scottishgirl1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 21, 12:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

Originally Posted by scottishgirl1 View Post
I can imagine, my kids would have loved Legoland Hotel etc, they were just too old for it when it opened unfortunately.
The bungalows were so lovely, lol even me and my husband would stay kid free 😂
Scotsmomma2 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 21, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Kopite92
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Originally Posted by Lillylulu View Post
First time for us at Christmas we normally go at August.We are going 15 th dec - 8 th January, booked flights on Saturday AA out from Lhr- Mco economy and back BA premium, really happy with the price got outward £261 with luggage and the return in premium for £174 much cheaper than economy , obviously a error as now it’s £700 .
First 7 nights in Orlando at our Dvc VGF only managed to book 4 nights so far booked up completely, then drive down to Miami on the 22 nd for 1 night before boarding NCL Joy for 11 night around southern Caribbean . 3rd - 8th back up to Orlando is the plan at the moment . So 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼 It all goes ahead
Hi, can I ask who you booked flights through? Im looking a week after your dates and I can see those prices come up it just doesn't come through at that to the total - exactly the combo I'm looking at too
Kopite92 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 21, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by scottishgirl1 View Post
Currently in the tower at Coronado Springs. Hoping to move to Swan or POFQ perhaps if WDTC add them to the list at some point.

I think Sea World is very pretty at Christmas and I saw a video from there on New Years Eve and they had a lot of fireworks even this year! That would be my second choice but probably no hire car for us so tricky to get back to Disney!
Hope you have a fantastic time!
Old 28 Jan 21, 02:47 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Scotsmomma2 View Post
That sounds really cool, my 3 year old would love that!
Old 28 Jan 21, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sandraoh40 View Post
I think if there is no risk and you want to get it all organised go for it. It will feel good I think having the park days booked
I've just booked all my park days including Christmas! 🤗
Old 28 Jan 21, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I've just booked all my park days including Christmas! 🤗
Fantastic! I might pay mine off earlier as well so I can get them booked. It’s so exciting and feels real. 😊
Sandraoh40 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 21, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sandraoh40 View Post
Fantastic! I might pay mine off earlier as well so I can get them booked. It’s so exciting and feels real. 😊
If you can then I would. Who knows when that day will be completely booked! 😬😊