Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 8 Jan 20, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
mrs togs
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

I always search myself, then when I have a good price I visit my local virgin holiday outlet to match it and haggle for anything extra like the v room
Old 10 Jan 20, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Oh Toodles
Serious Dibber

Mobile

My vote goes to Jorden and Zak at Travelplanners.
Absolutely brilliant service.
We’ve used them for 4 Disney holidays in a row and they have been so helpful ( especially with organising things for my son who has special needs)
Prices always seem very competitive to me too.
Oh Toodles is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 20, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Tre85
VIP Dibber

We have used Virgin direct for this year but have used Tui, My Magic Holiday and Charter Travel in the past. All been great. I would prefer to book with a TA for protection and to be honest they have always come in cheaper than when I have looked at DIY!

Please if you do book DIY get travel insurance as soon as you book any part of the holiday and also make sure it covers consequential losses! This means if your airline goes bust (like TC) then your insurance will cover all other elements associated such as hotel, tickets and car hire. Otherwise they aren't inclined to refund you as they have still held up their side of the deal and its not their fault that your choice of airline has failed (if that makes sense!).
Old 11 Jan 20, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
bosshogg
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Mobile

Used Charter and Ocean Florida recently.
Couldn't come close to the price of either of those doing DIY.
No issues at all.

No issues with either.
bosshogg is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 20, 11:54 AM  
Link to this Post
dan_the_man
slightly serious Dibber

dan_the_man's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 7
We tend to book a package with TUI, although I know a few that have had issues with organisation and customer service over the past year/18 months.
dan_the_man is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 20, 12:56 AM  
Link to this Post
chelynnah
VIP Dibber

chelynnah's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
I do everything myself. However if I was to ever use an agent I wouldn’t hesitate to use My Magic Holiday. This is based on peoples’ experiences shared here, as well as how Mattie has represented himself and the company on these boards. I felt this way when first reading about them a couple of years ago, and felt even more strongly when I saw how they handled themselves through the Thomas Cook debacle.

I generally don’t trust agents or agencies. I like to be in control. But I would feel confident booking with them if I found myself in a situation where I needed more direction and assistance than what I could do on my own.
WDW several trips as a child; WDW 1993 on working vacation; DLP Sept 2003 - Newport Bay Hotel; WDW January 2007 - offsite HGVC Tuscany Suites; DLP Sept 2008 - DLH; WDW/US/BG January 2013 - offsite HGVC Tuscany Suites; WDW/US and MVMCP Nov 2015 - offsite townhouse; DLP Sept 2016 - Hotel B&B; WDW Feb 2017 - POFQ; DLP June 2017 - SL GF; DLP Sept 2017 - NPB CC; DLP Nov 2018 - SL; WDW Feb 2019 - WDW Princess Half POFQ; DLP Sept 2019 - SL & DLH;

Edited at 01:33 AM.
chelynnah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 20, 07:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Pascaltimon
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Another vote for my magic holidays going for the first time in May and nothing has been too much trouble for them
Pascaltimon is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 20, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Ever After Holidays
Excited about Disney
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by chelynnah View Post
I do everything myself. However if I was to ever use an agent I wouldn’t hesitate to use My Magic Holiday. This is based on peoples’ experiences shared here, as well as how Mattie has represented himself and the company on these boards. I felt this way when first reading about them a couple of years ago, and felt even more strongly when I saw how they handled themselves through the Thomas Cook debacle.

I generally don’t trust agents or agencies. I like to be in control. But I would feel confident booking with them if I found myself in a situation where I needed more direction and assistance than what I could do on my own.
Feeling the love thank you everyone.

Its so good to hear all the positive things you have to say

Chelynnah - Thank you for your kind words, considering you have not booked with us how refreshing to see such a positive comment!

The collapse of Cooks was huge, but that is now all behind us and we continue to work as we did before

We have just taken on a new member of staff to who is an ex Cast Member like Myah!

Thank you again for the lovely comments everyone

Ever After Holidays
☎️0800 3277108
🌐ABTA & Atol Protected
www.everafterholidays.com
Ever After Holidays is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 20, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
chelynnah
VIP Dibber

chelynnah's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Originally Posted by MyMagicHoliday View Post
Feeling the love thank you everyone.

Its so good to hear all the positive things you have to say

Chelynnah - Thank you for your kind words, considering you have not booked with us how refreshing to see such a positive comment!

The collapse of Cooks was huge, but that is now all behind us and we continue to work as we did before

We have just taken on a new member of staff to who is an ex Cast Member like Myah!

Thank you again for the lovely comments everyone
You’re very welcome. It’s how people and companies handle themselves in a crisis that really speaks to character. You have always represented yourself and your company very well on these forums over the past couple of years that I’ve seen you. Your helpfulness willingness to answer questions and give advice, even when the people you are responding to aren’t your customers is just one of many things that make me feel confident in recommending you. I had said to my OH a couple of years ago that if we ever needed an agent I’d be in touch with you. Having seen how you handled and how hard you worked through TC, and how you cared for your customers through all that, just confirmed it.

BYW I love your new offices (I have the occasional nosey visit to your FB page). Anyone booking in person will feel so comfortable there. All the best moving forward.
WDW several trips as a child; WDW 1993 on working vacation; DLP Sept 2003 - Newport Bay Hotel; WDW January 2007 - offsite HGVC Tuscany Suites; DLP Sept 2008 - DLH; WDW/US/BG January 2013 - offsite HGVC Tuscany Suites; WDW/US and MVMCP Nov 2015 - offsite townhouse; DLP Sept 2016 - Hotel B&B; WDW Feb 2017 - POFQ; DLP June 2017 - SL GF; DLP Sept 2017 - NPB CC; DLP Nov 2018 - SL; WDW Feb 2019 - WDW Princess Half POFQ; DLP Sept 2019 - SL & DLH;
chelynnah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 20, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Ever After Holidays
Excited about Disney
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by chelynnah View Post
You’re very welcome. It’s how people and companies handle themselves in a crisis that really speaks to character. You have always represented yourself and your company very well on these forums over the past couple of years that I’ve seen you. Your helpfulness willingness to answer questions and give advice, even when the people you are responding to aren’t your customers is just one of many things that make me feel confident in recommending you. I had said to my OH a couple of years ago that if we ever needed an agent I’d be in touch with you. Having seen how you handled and how hard you worked through TC, and how you cared for your customers through all that, just confirmed it.

BYW I love your new offices (I have the occasional nosey visit to your FB page). Anyone booking in person will feel so comfortable there. All the best moving forward.

Again thank you

Customers bookings were our priority!

We love our new office, we call it the MMH Dream Lounge!

There is a couple of finishing touches needed and we will be doing much more live videos etc from there!

We have already had customers come in to see us and book in there rather than over the phone too which is fab, and the feedback has been great!

We just wanted to create a serene place to work and magical space for customers to come see us if they live locally, rather than calling us to book!

thank you, maybe one day we will be able to help you

Ever After Holidays
☎️0800 3277108
🌐ABTA & Atol Protected
www.everafterholidays.com
Ever After Holidays is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List