Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 19 Jan 20, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Byron
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Did mine a few weeks ago, it was the biggest faff that I’ve ever encountered 6 applications on a group booking each one needing a code, took nearly an hour and a half to apply and 30 minutes for the authorisations lol
Byron is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 20, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
ian1204
I want to go now!

Hi Byron There is a thread below on this. I did the same and ended up doing mine again.
ian1204 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 20, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
birdiesX4
Imagineer

I want to do mine at home but don't have a printer linked to my laptop. I have always printed them in the past so once it's authorised can you print it afterwards rather than at the time of application? I am also thinking from the posts above that it no longer says if it is approved immediately and that everyone has to wait some time to find out if it's authorised.
birdiesX4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 20, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
scooby99
Imagineer

Originally Posted by birdiesX4 View Post
I want to do mine at home but don't have a printer linked to my laptop. I have always printed them in the past so once it's authorised can you print it afterwards rather than at the time of application? I am also thinking from the posts above that it no longer says if it is approved immediately and that everyone has to wait some time to find out if it's authorised.
No longer approved immediately so yes, you can go in afterwards to retrieve/print etc.
I did mine while working at home & don’t have a printer; once approved, I took a screenshot for my records until I went into the office & printed a copy.
scooby99 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 20, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
birdiesX4
Imagineer

Originally Posted by scooby99 View Post
No longer approved immediately so yes, you can go in afterwards to retrieve/print etc.
I did mine while working at home & don’t have a printer; once approved, I took a screenshot for my records until I went into the office & printed a copy.
Thank you. Dreading doing it but I've completed it many times in the past so no idea why I'm putting it off. Maybe cos there has been so much talk about it.
birdiesX4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 20, 11:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Invisible Man
Getting Excited

Did ours today (Sunday) and was amazed to see approval within the hour. One of the biggest changes I noticed from two years ago was the social media section, asking for all sites We were on and our usernames. Bit of a faff but all ok and now ok for the next two years..😄😎
Invisible Man is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 20, 06:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Lilminx
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
Did ours today (Sunday) and was amazed to see approval within the hour. One of the biggest changes I noticed from two years ago was the social media section, asking for all sites We were on and our usernames. Bit of a faff but all ok and now ok for the next two years..😄😎
The social media bit is optional you dont have to fill it in I didn't

2020 victim of Covid
Lilminx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 20, 08:23 AM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYALI
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
That section was marked as optional so I declined to do it.
DISNEYALI is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 20, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
memphis69
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by edawrdemmao View Post
Ooohhhh...
I did my esta application a couple days ago - was approved... but...
I have just read this thread and seen you have to put your middle name in ? I only put my first name in - It has been approved but for the sake of £11 ish would you do it again and include my middle name ?
Just done the same not sure what to do as they are all approved.
memphis69 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 20, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
tim17
slightly serious Dibber

Ditto regarding not putting in our middle names, what I don't quite understand is that you
are required to enter your passport details so I would expect that this information is checked so that it tallies with their database and any differences would trigger a refusal or at least a message for you to re-check the information provided.
tim17 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List