Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by danisleigh View Post
It's funny how people see different things! My son looks the spitting image of his dad and I can't see any of me in him but occasionally someone will say how like me he is so I guess there must be someone of me in him!
Off to read the next day
I know, I've had a few people recently saying how alike the girls look but I don't see that in them very often. It's usually certain facial expressions they do!

Hope you liked the next day.

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
OMG that bag check! Wow!

Sounds like a fab morning at AK, some lovely pics of your family

Your meal looked really good too! xxx
We have never seen AK like that before. In fairness, I didn't feel like the park was too busy though so that's a bonus.

We had a great morning, I just wish we had gotten some more pictures, I think this is such a beautiful park.

My dinner was good, it was just so big! xx

Originally Posted by Hodgy28 View Post
Beautiful pics of the girls , they have grown so much since your last trippee . I am amazed at your parcels "a woman after my on heart for a bargain though . " the pic with Madison and the air balloon is perfect and just brilliant . Great read and pics too
They are growing so fast, it's scary. Kaley was little for a while but she is getting so tall now.

I couldn't believe how many boxes and parcels we ended up with. I was so impressed with what I got though, and even more so as I was a little disappointed with the actual physical shopping we did.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Wow I've never seen crowds like that at Animal Kingdom before!

I love the green Mickey head ornament, we have a gold one.

Wow the space in the two bed's is just amazing, such good value for money when you consider free dining for a big group like yours.

Must have been so exciting opening that stack of parcels

Kaley is looking so grown up now, she looks a lot more like Madison now, sometimes it's hard to tell them apart in photos. I never really thought they were that similar before.
Thankfully the crowds weren't too bad inside the park. I never felt that it was too busy.

I love all my Disney decorations, as always, I wish I had bought more.

The 2-beds at OKW really are huge and yes, they are excellent value when we stay together and get the free dining.

I was very excited opening everything!

I have had a few people say recently that they look alike! She is getting so big, she is so much taller than Kori and quite a few of her pre-school friends now.

Originally Posted by juliab View Post
I can't believe how busy the entrance to Animal Kingdom was I've never seen it like that before.

Those rooms look so lovely and big.

Got some great photos of the girls, can't believe how much they have grown xx
We had never seen it like this before either. We always go on our first morning but are usually there much earlier so that was probably why it was so bad.

The rooms were huge, more than enough room for us and much bigger than SSR, too.

I love the photos too, they are growing up so fast. xx

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 16, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Wow! How many parcels!
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 16, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
Wow! How many parcels!
I know, we did order a lot! We were so lucky with some of the sales though and got some great bargains.

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults

Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 16, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
jobelly
Imagineer

Loving your TR especially as we're staying at OKW in August. What area would you say is best to request? Would love to end up close to hospitality house but not sure if that is likely. Is pennisular road area much of a walk as wondered if that might be an easier request?
Also enjoying seeing your little ones as my youngest will be 33 months and I've forgotten from my older two how easy / difficult it is. Think that's younger than your Kaley was then but not sure how old piper was, good to see how much they cope with.
Looking forward to reading the rest.

Edited at 11:30 PM.
jobelly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 16, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by jobelly View Post
Loving your TR especially as we're staying at OKW in August. What area would you say is best to request? Would love to end up close to hospitality house but not sure if that is likely. Is pennisular road area much of a walk as wondered if that might be an easier request?
Also enjoying seeing your little ones as my youngest will be 33 months and I've forgotten from my older two how easy / difficult it is. Think that's younger than your Kaley was then but not sure how old piper was, good to see how much they cope with.
Looking forward to reading the rest.
Hi Jobelly

Sorry, I have been re-reading the Harry Potter books so all my spare time has been devoted to that!

We were in Old Turtle Pond Road area which is what he had wanted as we knew it had a pool and a drinks refill station. It probably took us 10-15 minutes to walk from here to the boat dock at HH but we were taking our time walking so it could probably be done quicker. I'm not sure about the other areas. We didn't overly explore the resort so I'm not sure where else may be best.

Piper was just over 2 and a half so a bit younger than yours will be. She is 3 next month so based on how she is now, though she often doesn't want her usual afternoon nap, some days she still needs this so if yours has a nap still, if they are ok doing so in the pushchair, I think you will be fine.

Thank you for reading and commenting.

Old 13 Feb 16, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
jobelly
Imagineer

I thought about asking for turtle pond area as more likely to get that than HH area but the menu is much more limited.
Old 19 Feb 16, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by jobelly View Post
I thought about asking for turtle pond area as more likely to get that than HH area but the menu is much more limited.
The menu there is more limited but it is a lovely resort to walk around if you don't mind that, to walk back to the HH area. One thing to look at is how much time you will actually spend at the resort and how many times you expect to eat there and make a decision based on that.

Old 21 Feb 16, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Lovely day, eek at the crowds to get in to AK but didnt spoil your day. Lunch and dinner looked yum. so envious, DDP and staying at OKW, my idea of heaven.

Wowsers at all those parcels. Can't wait to see what is in them all !
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 16, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Lovely day, eek at the crowds to get in to AK but didnt spoil your day. Lunch and dinner looked yum. so envious, DDP and staying at OKW, my idea of heaven.

Wowsers at all those parcels. Can't wait to see what is in them all !
Thanks. I know, we have never seen crowds like that as we are usually there much closer to opening time. Thankfully it didn't seem that busy in the park.

We had great meals today. DDP and OKW is a great combination and having a car this year, we realised what a perfect location it is.

I know, we had ordered so much!

Old 30 Mar 16, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
gartland87
Very Serious Dibber

Sounds like a great 1st day, I really must put Target on my list for next time!

Glad you got the room sorted finally x
gartland87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List