Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 18 Jan 16, 12:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Buffton
Apprentice Imagineer

Oh my goodness. What an amazing day! I've been so excited to read this. Dan looked amazing-that dress! The girls looked lovely too. It looked like such a relaxing and fun day. Perfect! Lovely photos of you all. And a brilliant bonus with the extra free cruise, good Disney service!
Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a fab day up!
Lizzie xx
Buffton is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 16, 12:50 AM  
Link to this Post
EllieP
Imagineer

Mobile

A truly magical day, thoroughly enjoyed reading all about it.
EllieP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 16, 10:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
I loved seeing Cindy there! She was so good for us too! Loved her!

OMG your girls looked so beautiful, your heart must have melted when you saw them coming down the aisle

Dan’s dress is STUNNING! And its Disney! What could be better? She looked amazing! And so did you! Gorgeous! You really suited your make-up!

Both readings were lovely! Perfect! Well done to you both!

LOVE the beach twirling photos! They are amazing!

Your meals all looked lovely! And the view from the balcony was stunning!
OMG I would have been having palpitations with the Monorail episode! How frustrating! I’m glad you made it though! Such a shame about the music, but happy to hear you all got to do it again! YAY!

What a wonderful perfect day Lisa! Thanks for sharing! xx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 16, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Will reply to posts later, just wanted to say that the video is now on and is here

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 16, 12:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Aww that is lovely! Kaley realizing she has gone the wrong way is the cutest thing ever! The girls have made me SO broody! Hahaha! Thanks for sharing! xx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 16, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Twin mummy
Imagineer

Twin mummy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Such a lovely day, you all looked amazing and the children did so well.
Old 18 Jan 16, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Nesbits View Post
Thanks for sharing the day Lisa, you all looked beautiful and handsome. the children did incredibly well to last so long. Lovely photos, yours are as good as the professionals.

Dan's dress is amazing
Thank you very much! The kids were all so good, they did so well to last so long.

I will tell Phil that about the photos, he did such a good job with them.

Her dress was so beautiful.

Thanks for reading and commenting.x

Originally Posted by tracynoe View Post
What a lovely lovely day
Thank you so much.

Thank you for reading and commenting x

Originally Posted by Dissie View Post
What a lovely day. Everyone looks gorgeous and the girls and Dan were so pretty.
Thank you so much. They did look amazing, I was a very proud Mum, Aunt and sister.

Thank you for reading and commenting x

Originally Posted by dreamingdisney View Post
Some amazing photos, all of the dresses are stunning and looks like you all had a brilliant day! Thanks for sharing
Thank you, Phil gets the credit for most of the photos. I love their dresses, they were stunning.

We had an amazing day, it was so lovely and special.

Thank you for reading and commenting.x

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults

Lisa29 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 16, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Buffton View Post
Oh my goodness. What an amazing day! I've been so excited to read this. Dan looked amazing-that dress! The girls looked lovely too. It looked like such a relaxing and fun day. Perfect! Lovely photos of you all. And a brilliant bonus with the extra free cruise, good Disney service!
Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a fab day up!
Lizzie xx
Thank you so much Lizzie! I have been so excited about sharing this day.

We had THE most amazing day, it was so special and wonderful and I wish we could do it again!

Dan did look stunning in her dress, it was just perfect for her. I am so biased but the girls did look amazing too.

I am really happy with the photos, we got so many great ones between us all.

Getting to do the cruise again was amazing and completely unexpected.

Thank you for reading and commenting xx

Originally Posted by EllieP View Post
A truly magical day, thoroughly enjoyed reading all about it.
Thank you very much! I have loved sharing it.

Thank you for reading and commenting.x

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
I loved seeing Cindy there! She was so good for us too! Loved her!

OMG your girls looked so beautiful, your heart must have melted when you saw them coming down the aisle

Dan’s dress is STUNNING! And its Disney! What could be better? She looked amazing! And so did you! Gorgeous! You really suited your make-up!

Both readings were lovely! Perfect! Well done to you both!

LOVE the beach twirling photos! They are amazing!

Your meals all looked lovely! And the view from the balcony was stunning!
OMG I would have been having palpitations with the Monorail episode! How frustrating! I’m glad you made it though! Such a shame about the music, but happy to hear you all got to do it again! YAY!

What a wonderful perfect day Lisa! Thanks for sharing! xx
The girls from Beaute were brilliant, we were super impressed.

Oh it did, I was so proud of them and did find myself welling up.

I LOVE Dan's dress, it was perfect for her and it being a Disney dress just fit so well.

Dan and Dave chose both of the readings and they were so lovely.

They all had so much fun twirling on the day. That had been something Dan wanted with their dresses!

Dinner and the views from the restaurant were amazing, I can see why it is such a popular place.

The monorail journey was SO horrible! We were so happy to see the yacht still there. We were very lucky to get to do it again, I have been spoilt now though!

Thank you for reading and commenting xx

Old 18 Jan 16, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Aww that is lovely! Kaley realizing she has gone the wrong way is the cutest thing ever! The girls have made me SO broody! Hahaha! Thanks for sharing! xx
Thanks, it was so funny watching her go wrong and then finally realising, bless her1

I'm obviously biased so I can totally see why you are broody!

Thanks xx

Originally Posted by Twin mummy View Post
Such a lovely day, you all looked amazing and the children did so well.
Thank you very much. We had the best day and the kids were little angels which we don't say too often about them!

Thanks for reading and commenting x

Old 18 Jan 16, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
redscouse2
Excited about Disney

Wow what an amazing day , I've been so looking forward to reading this and it didn't disappoint . You all looked lovely , thanks for sharing it with us.
Nicki
redscouse2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List