Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 28 Jan 20, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
Very Serious Dibber

Cracker barrel looks AWESOME! What a great way to start the day - will definitely be adding it to the ever growing list for when we go back.

Glad you got to see Epcot forever as well as the final illuminations and good call on the tshirt to mark the occasion. You got some bargains at the outlets - I always seem to be really unlucky at the character warehouse either that or I'm too impatient to shop properly in there lol.

Thanks again for writing x
Joosebug1987 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 20, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Joosebug1987 View Post
Cracker barrel looks AWESOME! What a great way to start the day - will definitely be adding it to the ever growing list for when we go back.

Glad you got to see Epcot forever as well as the final illuminations and good call on the tshirt to mark the occasion. You got some bargains at the outlets - I always seem to be really unlucky at the character warehouse either that or I'm too impatient to shop properly in there lol.

Thanks again for writing x
Haha another great eat to add to the list (sorry, I am making the list rather epic! )

Character Warehouse can be so hit or miss, I was really lucky this day!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 20, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Ahhh the dinosaurs eating their raisins (?) in Cracker Barrel – so cute!
The breakfast looks amazing, the size of that latte! Yum. And really good value too.

Yes you should have got the silver holo ears, they’re awesome! I also love the Illuminations t-shirt you’re wearing at Epcot.

Really love evenings at World Showcase. I am now invested in whether you get the Italy pressed penny… oh and Taylor Dayne – “Tell It To My Heart”. I still know all the words.

Andy will be distraught at the use of the Figment music in the fireworks. We don’t ride the ride (mainly) because of the earworm song. Oh dear.
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 20, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by HelenJNT View Post
Ahhh the dinosaurs eating their raisins (?) in Cracker Barrel – so cute!
The breakfast looks amazing, the size of that latte! Yum. And really good value too.

Yes you should have got the silver holo ears, they’re awesome! I also love the Illuminations t-shirt you’re wearing at Epcot.

Really love evenings at World Showcase. I am now invested in whether you get the Italy pressed penny… oh and Taylor Dayne – “Tell It To My Heart”. I still know all the words.

Andy will be distraught at the use of the Figment music in the fireworks. We don’t ride the ride (mainly) because of the earworm song. Oh dear.
Totally left you on the edge of your seat with the Italy pressed penny didn't I? You now have to keep reading to see how that one pans out...

Ah I totally know that song... I had no idea that's who sang it though! Not going to be able to get it out of my head now!

Haha please don't tell A about the figment song... it will be a lovely surprise for him!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 20, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Cracker Barrel looks incredible, we've never been before but sorely tempted now!

Charlie melts my heart with his little dinosaurs

Excellent shopping haul!

Sounds like a really lovely evening in Epcot. Top day all round!
vics18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 06:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by vics18 View Post
Cracker Barrel looks incredible, we've never been before but sorely tempted now!

Charlie melts my heart with his little dinosaurs

Excellent shopping haul!

Sounds like a really lovely evening in Epcot. Top day all round!
That Cracker Barrel breakfast was just the best, I definitely recommend (this is totally going to be a must-visit for every future trip now!)
Old 10 Apr 20, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Mobile

Cracker Barrel looks a good breakfast spot.

Nice spot of shopping today-love the sparkly ears.

Your evening in Epcot sounds nice and relaxed. Charlie is definitely getting the full Disney experience with his fan and bubble wand!

I see now I’m not the only one to think of Harry and his bucketful of Dinosaurs! 🦕
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 20, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
Cracker Barrel looks a good breakfast spot.

Nice spot of shopping today-love the sparkly ears.

Your evening in Epcot sounds nice and relaxed. Charlie is definitely getting the full Disney experience with his fan and bubble wand!

I see now I’m not the only one to think of Harry and his bucketful of Dinosaurs! 🦕
What's a first trip to Disney World without a fan and bubble wand eh?! Totally living the dream!
Old 3 Aug 20, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Oh dear, I'm going to against the grain here and say that Cracker Barrel is not one of our favourite breakfast spots We've tried it a couple of times but for us it just doesn't compare with Bob Evans, Perkins and Denny's. The peg game is fun though - I'll give it that!

Lovely morning at the shops - we do love a trip to those outlets and the ones at the top of Int. Drive too. Those sequin ears were such a bargain and they're so pretty.

You really explored the World Showcase well today - another thing on my bucket list. I didn't realise that all of the individual places were so big either. You're doing well with your pressed penny challenge, I hope you get Italy on your next visit.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 20, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Still can’t believe we have done a breakfast trip to Cracker Barrel it was on our 2020 list and now transferred to 2021🙏🏻
Love Epcot and the one plus of our year late trip will be that DD and me get to ride Ratatouille 🐀
It looks like it was a great day !
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List