Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Closed Thread

Old 4 Apr 15, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
moggitymog
slightly serious Dibber

Have a look at residence inn midtown east, manhattan. Fab hotel, i think it's on the next street from the waldorf and has a lovely breakfast incuded. Perfect for grand central terminal

International plaza resort and spa - March 2009 Hawthorn suites, westwood boulevard - Nov 2011 New York - Nov 2014 Rosen inn, pointe orlando - Feb 2015 Enclave Suites - Feb 2018
moggitymog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 15, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post

Thanks all for your help and suggestions. Tbh choosing a hotel has kinda got me down because I just couldn't make my mind up. So we made a few key decisions- central location in midtown, nice hotel with good reviews, as said here we won't be in the room much so didn't want to spend a fortune on the basis any saving would go on entertainment.

With all that in mind we decided to book a secret hotel on hotwire. I did my research and was pretty certain I knew what we were booking... we got the Warwick for £100 a night. Really pleased with that.

So now I'm excited again and can start planning yay

Thanks again

Jo
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 15, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
florida girl
Imagineer

florida girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
[QUOTE=Dollyjojo;10532848]Thanks all for your help and suggestions. Tbh choosing a hotel has kinda got me down because I just couldn't make my mind up. So we made a few key decisions- central location in midtown, nice hotel with good reviews, as said here we won't be in the room much so didn't want to spend a fortune on the basis any saving would go on entertainment.

With all that in mind we decided to book a secret hotel on hotwire. I did my research and was pretty certain I knew what we were booking... we got the Warwick for £100 a night. Really pleased with that.

So now I'm excited again and can start planning yay

Thanks again .

That's a good price I'm looking for October and all around the £600 mark for 3 nights.
florida girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 15, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by florida girl View Post
That's a good price I'm looking for October and all around the £600 mark for 3 nights.
I've just checked hotwire and they are expensive for October. I wonder if it's because it's still a while out. If you can wait I'd keep an eye on the offers and give it time

Jo
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 15, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
littletink
Very Serious Dibber

We have booked Hotel Giraffe - this was after soooo much research of looking at the hotels and weighing all the pro's/con's...so much choice, glad it's finally decided and booked!

Lindfields 2001 & 2005, West Stonebridge Christmas 2008
Disney Yacht Club, Marco Island, Duck Key & HRH August 2011, Lindfields & Rotonda Aug 2012 - HRH & Rotonda 2013 - HRH & Rotonda 2014 - NYC 2015 - AMI 2016 - Sunset Lakes/Rotonda 2017 - NYC/Bongo's!/AMI 2018 - Boardwalk-Rotonda-HRH 2019 - Rotonda 2023
littletink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 15, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by jdybnsn View Post
If you are intending to do the SOL crown on an early ticket, the Ritz Carlton Battery Park is a great choice and lovely & quiet for NYC. Splash out on a SOL view... and club level, which is actually extremely good value as it includes breakfast, midday & evening snacks (enough for a light meal) and get this, unlimited free beer, wine and champagne (probably Cava in reality) . Expensive, but if you use a cashback site they can result in a hefty saving.

Absolutely LOVE this hotel.

... and if its a special trip, why not treat yourselves to a few days in Bermuda, its stunning ! - and a short hop from JFK with Jet Blue ...check out the Newstead Belmont Hotel.
Aw I was interested in this hotel until I saw 650€ per night... lol i'm looking at the wrong thread.
jas72 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 15, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread