Colette-S
VIP Dibber

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
I tell you what you do really need when you致e had a baby. Sanitary products! 👶

Kat
And they are on sale and most expectant mums I know are prepared anyway
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 20, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
JAF
Imagineer

Originally Posted by duchy View Post
Nappies are on the essentials list , premie sized baby grows available on Amazon and M&S with next day delivery . Most doting grandparents would prefer not to be running around shops and increasing the risk of infection if it壇 stop them seeing the new grand babies (not just Covid but even a simple cold or flu would have the same result) surely ?

It does seem odd that we keep hearing the high streets are dying as people are buying online, yet all of a sudden people have forgotten how to online shop !
I did not say they were unable to get to the shops to get items but agreed to a post that under certain circumstances, as in the case of our grandsons, it can be urgent as they were 5 weeks premature and much smaller than predicted. I have not been inside any shop or eating establishment since the mask rules came in nor do I intend to so am not guilty of risking infecting our grandsons. Amazon are good but if you are in ICU with one twin and an adjacent hospital with the other then you do not necessarily have time to trawl through Amazon etc for correct sizes hence (it was also surprising when I did look on line how few items were available for immediate delivery without a 2 or 3 week wait for their size) they had a few runners who were purchasing for them for which they were very grateful.
JAF is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 20, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

Mr Tom Morrow's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Well it appears from today's briefing that we have a 'Counsel General' in Wales.

Never heard of one before.

My late Dad had a Ford Consul though.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

'Morrow and Morrow. For the people dot com'

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976

Edited at 03:06 PM.
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 20, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
Well it appears from today's briefing that we have a 'Counsel General' in Wales.

Never heard of one before.

My late Dad had a Ford Consul though.
My dad had one as well! Sold it so we could go on holiday still has his Ford Anglia though!
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 20, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Magic Mouse
Imagineer

Mobile

I know no-one has the answer but just reading about the new set of national measures which will be introduced once the firebreak ends and just wondering what these are likely to be.

I do hope we値l be able to have some sort of interaction with those outside our home. I love my family dearly but I知 sick of seeing them! 😂
Orlando/Indian Shores - Aug 14 Emerald Island/RPR - Aug 16
Emerald Island/RPR - Aug 18
Magic Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 20, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Magic Mouse View Post
I know no-one has the answer but just reading about the new set of national measures which will be introduced once the firebreak ends and just wondering what these are likely to be.

I do hope we値l be able to have some sort of interaction with those outside our home. I love my family dearly but I知 sick of seeing them! 😂
This is my biggest worry now. I think most of us have followed the rules in the hope that it will bring the end of the local restrictions, at least for the short term, and allow us to travel to see our family whether this is indoors or outdoors.

I知 far more interested in getting to see my family than going to a pub or caring about what is deemed a non essential product in the supermarkets.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List