Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 20 Jun 20, 12:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile Who is ready for Monday? Whats your plan?

I thought this might be helpful to see what people are hoping to do on Monday and give an idea how many dibbers will be trying to reserve park days.

So, if you are planning to book reservations on Monday, when is your visit? How long etc?

Unless by some miracle my booking links by Monday I wont be able to do it. But will be reading with interest.
I do wonder how the whole system will cope on Monday x x
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
As we no longer have park tickets, cancelled & booked Universal, just modified my DVC booking, we will be doing what we have done for the last 13 weeks Until we purchase Disney tickets there is nothing to be done but will keep a close eye on things as I'm not paying £460 each if we can only get in 3-4 times over 14 days!
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Mobile

Someone has said on the other thread that the CM that they spoke to confirmed you can only book 60 days out. No idea if this was just for onsite guests. I hope it’s the same for offsite as we’ve already booked our villa.
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
signtalker
Imagineer

Moved my booking 8 days ago, and not linked.
Tried to get through to Disney and got cut off after an hour

Grrrrr
Jules
signtalker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
teerts
Excited about Disney

I have a booking for Aug 21 with Tickets, but have no plans to book parks on Monday.

Seriously considering cancelling and doing something else instead. I don't like all the new restrictions, it feels like the magic has gone & I don't see it coming back. Now the onsite benefits have gone like free dining, 60 day Fastpass, etc and the UK Tickets being removed from Sept '21, I can't see these benefits coming back or it being the same again.

I understand they need to be careful, but it's not going to be Disney and the last thing I want to do is go and then have a memory of how bad it was and never want to go back again, it feels like the new management are ushering in changes but using C19 as the excuse!

I do hope I'm wrong but it feels like there has not been any positive news from WDW for a while now!
Old 20 Jun 20, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Steffib
Having Dinner with Goofy

Mobile

planning on booking hollywood studios first, followed by MK, then Ak, then Epcot...suspect that will have larger capacity.
However, what i’m really planning on is the site going down and not being able to book anything with a Stitch...oops something ate the page logo most of the day!
(travelling this August)
Steffib is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

I am booking 10 days out of 14 in parks, and also expect the site to crash.

I can see no reference to 60 days anywhere, in fact it is quite the opposite, saying quite firmly that you can book through to Sept21.

Feel strange doing this and sorry for those including OP who cant.

For that reason, I am not booking 14 park visits, which I could. Furthermore my days are, half days in alot of cases. Not sure if this frees up space for last min bookings as not all guests will stay from dawn to dusk.

There are more questions than answers

Disney332
Old 20 Jun 20, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
TheDisneyCouple
Imagineer

Mobile

I'm in a queue on the phone for Disney now. I used my virgin reservation number to link to MDE but I can't tell if it linked the tickets too. We can't print them until 25th. I clicked on LINK TICKETS on MDE and entered the number as a Hotel and Tickets package and it said my reservation by was already linked, but I'm still not 100% sure that MDE wasn't just refering to the hotel booking which appeared straight after we linked to MDE the first time.

I'm also trying to ascertain whether we access the system at 7am BST or American time. There's conflicting information.

Either way, we'll be online on Monday.
TheDisneyCouple is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
TheDisneyCouple
Imagineer

Mobile

Just been kicked out after 30 minutes 😠. Fourth time lucky?
TheDisneyCouple is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
mrslfc
Excited about Disney

I just spoke to a CM who told me that 2021 dates can not be reserved until the 24th. He also seemed to think that once Disney can reach full capacity again that all of this will change and the reservations will not be necessary.
mrslfc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List