Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 5 Oct 20, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post
greekgranny
Imagineer

GP's again

Rang this morning re an issue and was told I had to send a photo and follow the link provided. I explained that neither of us have smart phones and was told to get a neighbour in Have contacted them again and they said they can't do anything without a photo. Goodness knows how we ever got treated 20yrs ago
Old 5 Oct 20, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Gull
Imagineer

Originally Posted by greekgranny View Post
Rang this morning re an issue and was told I had to send a photo and follow the link provided. I explained that neither of us have smart phones and was told to get a neighbour in Have contacted them again and they said they can't do anything without a photo. Goodness knows how we ever got treated 20yrs ago
It’s getting ridiculous now ! ‘Get a neighbour in ‘ - my god 😡
Gull is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 20, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Bee happy
VIP Dibber

Bee happy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

That is shocking 😯
My GPs have been amazing, everytime I have rung we have had appointments for the same day. Only thing they wont do is syringe my son's ear.
I would be putting in an official complaint 😡
Old 5 Oct 20, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Trouble3
Apprentice Imagineer

Trouble3's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I'd be asking to speak with the practice manager.
Old 5 Oct 20, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
evergreen
Imagineer

Absolutely ridiculous, the stress it causes just trying to speak to a GP,
OP hope your ok x
Old 5 Oct 20, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Blue nose
Imagineer

Frustrating but do you have a tablet that can take a picture or a digital camera and use your PC?

I'm assuming you have something as your in the Dibb 🤔
Blue nose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 20, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
greekgranny
Imagineer

Yes I have a tablet and a PC can transfer the photo to the PC but the link they have given me is for a smart phone device not a e-mail address to which I can send said photo. They apparently need a digital photo not a print out which I can provide.
Old 5 Oct 20, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post

What's going on in GP is shocking and they're on full pay, too.

Edited at 01:31 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 20, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Trouble3
Apprentice Imagineer

Trouble3's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Cuxi View Post
What's going on in GP is shocking and their on full pay, too.
The GPs are likely working hard. This situation is down to inflexible reception/admin staff and/or what they've been told to do by their Practice Manager.

A call to the Practice Manager should see the situation resolved and staff told off... if they're a good GP Practice.
Old 5 Oct 20, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

Get a neighbour in 😮 hang on aren't we supposed not to really be mixing nowadays.
Hope your neighbour doesnt have to take a photo of your nether regions!
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List