Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 31 Oct 20, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Daisy_Do_72
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile Wii Golf

Bit of fun in lockdown Saturday morning...

Anyone still use their Wii?
Good all round family fun!
Daisy_Do_72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 20, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Helen J
Imagineer

No, but I wish we did. I used to love the wii, especially the games that used the balance board. Also the golf, tennis, table tennis and that game where you flew a plane around bursting balloons.

I think we will have to make an effort to find all the bits and start using it again. It's been so long I may have to download the instruction manual.

Thanks for reminding me, I'm looking forward to using it again. Hope it works.
Old 31 Oct 20, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
stupet11
Imagineer

Yes!

Every Christmas Golden Eye comes out - where you creep around scenes as James Bond characters and, the level we paly, try and kill each other.

It's my fatherly duty to let my kids put a sticky bomb on me while I am looking down at my controller trying to remember what each button does what so they can blow me up.

Then maybe a game of Mario sweary Kart before they all go back to their rooms...maybe I should get the Wii Fit out... ('one at a time please')...
2012 Fairfield Inn IDrive 2013 Highland Reserve 2014 Old Key West 2015 Old Key West / Fantasy World 2016 New York / Cypress Pointe 2016 Cane Island 2017 Old Key West 2018 Port Orleans Riverside 2019 Keys / Cruise / Rosen Inn IDrive 2022 Port Orleans Riverside 2023 Idrive / Cruise 2023 Universal Dockside
stupet11 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 20, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

We still use ours sometime and love playing Toy Story Mania! We actually have both a wii and WiiU. We also have a really old xbox 360, DH has just bought a connect for that with a Disneyland game where you can wander the park, ride the rides, meet characters etc.
Old 31 Oct 20, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Celica190
Imagineer

Yes! I used Wii Fit and played bowling, baseball and tennis during lockdown to try to keep active. I’m currently using Wii Fit to try to help me recover from brain surgery.

1996 Days Inn Universal 1999, 2003 & 2005 Quality Inn International 2007 and 2011 Bahama Bay Resort
Celica190 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 20, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Daisy_Do_72
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Ours comes out every winter. I think it’s one of the best family games ever created.
Just good fun.
That abs the PlayStation sing star 😂😂😂
Daisy_Do_72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 20, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Leggibone
Imagineer

Our wii is currently sat in a bag by the tv where it game down from my cupboard... not been used for a good 4 years, I tried playing mario cart with a friend the other day and failed, so imp might leave that one, but was ace at wii tennis!
2014 - Rosen Inn International, Hard Rock Hotel, Yacht club and Bay Lake Tower! Mr Bears Grand Adventure, 2015- A sneaky to DLP- Sequoia Lodge, 2016- Another WDW trip... BLT, AKL, HRH and Rosen Inn - Mr Bear takes Boris to WDW, 2022 - Taking the small fry…. Coronado spring addition, 2024 - Riding solo?
Leggibone is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 20, 10:35 AM  
Link to this Post
grant_w
Imagineer

grant_w's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
We got the Wii down from the loft at the start of lockdown.
When signing into Wii Fit, we got the message "... its been 3960 days since our last session"
Oops
grant_w is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 20, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post

I used to like the tennis and some of the car racing. I don’t think we kept ours though.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List