Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 6 Oct 19, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

What a wonderful day you all had . It's good that the Toy Story breakdown worked in your favour in the end with the bonus FP's. Nice bit of pixie dust from the CM letting you ride RnR with the kids.

Bit of a disappointing reply from DC, they certainly don't seem too hot on customer service. Still, at least you got your photos fairly easily when you went back.

Great photos of you all from your evening in MK. You all look lovely, and I particularly like your dress Abby, very pretty. Great fun with the characters, and your balloon. Lovely end to the evening with a great view of HEA, I'm so glad you managed to see it and the weather behaved for you.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 19, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by mitch-fishguard View Post
Walking out of Toy Story Mania. I hear you !
it was very interesting

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
What a wonderful day you all had . It's good that the Toy Story breakdown worked in your favour in the end with the bonus FP's. Nice bit of pixie dust from the CM letting you ride RnR with the kids.

Bit of a disappointing reply from DC, they certainly don't seem too hot on customer service. Still, at least you got your photos fairly easily when you went back.

Great photos of you all from your evening in MK. You all look lovely, and I particularly like your dress Abby, very pretty. Great fun with the characters, and your balloon. Lovely end to the evening with a great view of HEA, I'm so glad you managed to see it and the weather behaved for you.
I really think the breakdown worked in our favour. Plus We were lucky that the cast member at Tower of Terror let us use the FP there and then getting my magical ride on RnR was great.

DC were disappointing I was never looking for a discount of any kind I was happy paying the extortionate price for the photos. But some sort of acknowledgement that we had been treated poorly would have been welcomed.

The evening in MK was great and we all enjoyed the characters and then watching the fireworks was the icing on the cake.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 19, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Oh Abby what a truly magical day from start to finish!
I wouldn’t feel guilty about using your parents extra FP’s on the kids, people must do it all the time!
I love the Beauty and the Beast show, so simple but so effective.
Still a pain you having to go and pick up the photos from DC but at least you now had them in hand. What a crappy response from them too!
Your evening in MK was just wonderful. How lovely of your server to go that extra mile. Now that’s what all servers should be like!
I’m so glad you got to watch HEA, you got a fab view there.
Thank you for sharing 😃

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Oh Abby what a truly magical day from start to finish!
I wouldn’t feel guilty about using your parents extra FP’s on the kids, people must do it all the time!
I love the Beauty and the Beast show, so simple but so effective.
Still a pain you having to go and pick up the photos from DC but at least you now had them in hand. What a crappy response from them too!
Your evening in MK was just wonderful. How lovely of your server to go that extra mile. Now that’s what all servers should be like!
I’m so glad you got to watch HEA, you got a fab view there.
Thank you for sharing 😃
It was such a lovely day. Even with having to go back to DC in the middle and pay up lots of $$$ for the photos.
I think we've only sent the beauty and the beast show, but it is lovely and I'm glad we gave it a chance this year.
I think all of our magical moments came from cast members doing something really nice for us or doing something unexpected, like Eric with the bus and then Ashley today with the extra dinner. I'm sure the cost of the dinner is minimal but again this was something we talked about for days after and Max still feels very fondly towards CRT and lets face it he is not their target audience, so she won him over with the steak.

Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 19, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Day 6 is up

Old 13 Oct 19, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

I love your yellow balloon some really fab photos with it too!
A fabulous day in HS and MK. You got so much done and the extra FP were great, especially your pixie dust to get on the ride, who really cares whether the kids used your parents FP
Max and his extra steak will never be forgotten, his face in the photo is the best! I’m pleased you got a good spot for the fireworks, it sounds like you all had a magical day.
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Great start with the buses this morning. Isn't it great when you don't need to get involved in the chaos of rope drop for Slinky.

I hate heights too but I get worried if they give me the back row in case I get that middle seat

Poor show from Discovery Cove with the whole palava and the response.

Your Photopass pictures in MK are lovely. I love your dress.
Old 14 Oct 19, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
I love your yellow balloon some really fab photos with it too!
A fabulous day in HS and MK. You got so much done and the extra FP were great, especially your pixie dust to get on the ride, who really cares whether the kids used your parents FP
Max and his extra steak will never be forgotten, his face in the photo is the best! I’m pleased you got a good spot for the fireworks, it sounds like you all had a magical day.
I may well get a balloon next year too, i liked it being in the room. It lasted really well. Max said he wanted to go back to CRT next summer, but when I said I didn't think he'd get a second steak again he changed his mind. His face is brilliant it's a perfect blend of being happy, but worried that the plate is going to be whipped away from him, I think he feared at first that there was a catch of some sort and he didn't want to dig in just in case.

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Great start with the buses this morning. Isn't it great when you don't need to get involved in the chaos of rope drop for Slinky.

I hate heights too but I get worried if they give me the back row in case I get that middle seat

Poor show from Discovery Cove with the whole palava and the response.

Your Photopass pictures in MK are lovely. I love your dress.
Watching everyone else go for slinky or for FOP at AK while we sauntered along was brilliant

We got some great photos with the characters in the big top, plus the castle photos so I was pleased I'd worn my posh dress.

Old 18 Oct 19, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Ariel's Mum
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Wow - what a magical day. Loved reading this and loved your yellow balloon.

2013 Trippie - Something Old Something New
2011 Trippie Disney & Beyond
2010 Trip Report UNFINISHED

2 weeks WDW '96 ~ Private Villa 2003 ~ Sheraton Village 2005 ~ Sanctuary Westhaven 2006, 2007, 2008 ~ Sarasota 10 days Oct 2008 ~ Windsor Palms 2009 ~ 24 Nights Sabal Harbour Jun 2010 ~ 28 Nights 2011 ~ Watersong/HRH/Rotonda Villa ~ 22 nights Westhaven/CR/AKL/RPR/Rotonda
NOW PLANNING 22 Nights - Orlando/Marco Island
Ariel's Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 19, 07:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by Ariel's Mum View Post
Wow - what a magical day. Loved reading this and loved your yellow balloon.
That yellow balloon was great I enjoyed seeing it every morning when I woke up it was still going strong st the end of the trip.