Notices

View Poll Results: What’s your favourite breakfast cereal ?
Corn Flakes 16 5.73%
Crunchy Nut 49 17.56%
Frosties 13 4.66%
Rice Krispies 12 4.30%
Weetabix 29 10.39%
Shreddies 12 4.30%
Porridge / Ready Brek 43 15.41%
Alpen / Muesli 17 6.09%
Coco pops 9 3.23%
Cheerios 10 3.58%
Lucky Charms 5 1.79%
Granola 18 6.45%
Fruit and Fibre 6 2.15%
Nesquik 0 0%
Something else 40 14.34%
Voters: 279. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17 Aug 21, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

I go through phases of being obsessed with one particular cereal, will eat it every morning for weeks, then just as quickly go off it. I had a thing for crunchy nut cornflakes for a while, then decided they were too sweet. When I was working in the office rather than from home, as I am now, I had porridge every morning with a small handful of fresh fruit or a spoonful of low-sugar jam. My current obsession is granola, as voted for above, but probably my only long-term love would be coco pops. The white chocolate version from last summer was lovely, but the white chocolate & strawberry limited edition from this summer is GORGEOUS! But hard to find - I was buying twin boxes from Costco for a while, as supermarket prices were ridiculously high. Haven't seen it for a few weeks now.

Good grief, who knew I could ramble on about breakfast cereal for so long?
Old 17 Aug 21, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Silvercat View Post
I go through phases of being obsessed with one particular cereal, will eat it every morning for weeks, then just as quickly go off it. I had a thing for crunchy nut cornflakes for a while, then decided they were too sweet. When I was working in the office rather than from home, as I am now, I had porridge every morning with a small handful of fresh fruit or a spoonful of low-sugar jam. My current obsession is granola, as voted for above, but probably my only long-term love would be coco pops. The white chocolate version from last summer was lovely, but the white chocolate & strawberry limited edition from this summer is GORGEOUS! But hard to find - I was buying twin boxes from Costco for a while, as supermarket prices were ridiculously high. Haven't seen it for a few weeks now.

Good grief, who knew I could ramble on about breakfast cereal for so long?
I wasn’t keen on the white choc and strawberry, the taste reminded me a little bit like vomit lol 😂 I threw them away!
I love crunchy nut and sugar puffs, aldi are great for low cost versions of most Kellogg’s cereals
Princess Ariel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 21, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Weetos
Old 13 Sep 21, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Lell
Imagineer

Lell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Not on the list but love Shredded Wheat
DLP (Disney Explorers) Sep 2004, DLP (Sequoia Lodge) Sep 2007, Disney CSR/Universal RPR Oct 2010, Disney AKL Oct 2012, Doubletree by Hilton at Seaworld Oct 2014, West Coast Road Trip 2017, Florida Road Trip 2018, West Coast Road Trip 2019, East Coast/Canada Road trip 2022, National Parks Road Trip 2023
Lell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 21, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

My favourite is actually Chex but you can’t get them here.
Old 21 Sep 21, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

American froot loops, missing them so much , the ones we get here taste of absolutely sod all . And the unicorn ones are even worse
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 22, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

I love muesli as long as it doesn’t have dried papaya in it 🤢
I also have to pick out some of the raisins as there is just no need for that many!
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 22, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
macdonald
Imagineer

My absolute favorite and in fact in our whole house is M&S Maple & pecan flakes, yumyum
macdonald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 22, 02:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Libby29
Imagineer

My fave is all bran now, sometimes I mix granola in with it. In the winter I opt for porridge though.
Old 16 Dec 22, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

I'm also an M and S cereal lover... Apple and cinnamon crunch here...
WhereIBelong is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List