Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 11 Jan 22, 05:08 AM  
Link to this Post
pudding
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

No the only way to remember is on your receipt really or after you pay with mobile ordering shows your balance left briefly

Pudding
pudding is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 22, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyGuy85
Earning More Ears

Thank you Pudding for all the info, I'm used to DDP and credits lol
DisneyGuy85 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 22, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
baggies
Very Serious Dibber

baggies's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
According to the info sheet ...

For card balance inquiries call 1-877-650-4327

But watching after a mobile order is probably easier
Oct 2005 DLP Newport Bay Hotel
May 2004 i-Drive, Oct 1995 i-Drive
baggies is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 22, 02:24 AM  
Link to this Post
pudding

Yes i saw that i thought its a pain ringing that just keep an eye on your receipts,i used mine everywhere just wish i had a lot more lol

Pudding
pudding is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 22, 02:26 AM  
Link to this Post
pudding

Also everglades at disneysprings said I couldn't use it but states on disney website it can,think the girl didnt know,the manager sorted it so make sure you check the list as some are still not sure what to do with it

Pudding
Old 15 Jan 22, 12:07 AM  
Link to this Post
chelynnah
VIP Dibber

chelynnah's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Originally Posted by lollina View Post
Is there any way to check your balance?
On the bottom of the receipts was the only place hubby found it.
WDW several trips as a child; WDW 1993 on working vacation; DLP Sept 2003 - Newport Bay Hotel; WDW January 2007 - offsite HGVC Tuscany Suites; DLP Sept 2008 - DLH; WDW/US/BG January 2013 - offsite HGVC Tuscany Suites; WDW/US and MVMCP Nov 2015 - offsite townhouse; DLP Sept 2016 - Hotel B&B; WDW Feb 2017 - POFQ; DLP June 2017 - SL GF; DLP Sept 2017 - NPB CC; DLP Nov 2018 - SL; WDW Feb 2019 - WDW Princess Half POFQ; DLP Sept 2019 - SL & DLH;
chelynnah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 22, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
ollie87
Excited about Disney

When we booked it was $427 for the dining credit and then $200 extra on another gift card for any spending.

Has anyone confirmed they've had both, and did they come at the same time? As literally none of this is listed on my booking with TUI.

Only reference on the TUI website I can see now is a $100 credit, and not the better $200 one for booking earlier.

Edited at 01:55 PM.
ollie87 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 22, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Zeddykins
Getting to know the DIBB

Yes had both on our January trip.
The dining credit is sent to you via email which you get scanned in restaurants as you use it.
Your receipt will tell you the balance you have left after each use.
The $200 gift card had to be collected separately from the World of Disney shop at Disney Springs. You’ll need to take ID with you when you collect it.
Zeddykins is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 22, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
ollie87
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Zeddykins View Post
The $200 gift card had to be collected separately from the World of Disney shop at Disney Springs. You’ll need to take ID with you when you collect it.
Wow! That's annoying and not made clear by TUI or their people when I talk to them online.

Do you know where at the World of Disney shop we need to go? And does it just need my ID or everyones?
ollie87 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 22, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Zeddykins
Getting to know the DIBB

If you ask any cast member in the shop they’ll be able to help (it’s right at the back of the store, but any cast member will be able to help point you in the right direction).
Just your ID, or the name of the person on the booking. You should get a paper voucher to redeem (or an email to print off). Not sure which one you’ll get with TUI.
Zeddykins is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List