Notices

Old 18 Jan 22, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lfc_sarah View Post
Ah that's amazing! Thank you for the positive review. I go from being really excited to really scared of the NEW! 😂

Nearly all of the restaurants we have been to are Disney ones also! I think I need some new recommendations off site! x
Trust me I get you 100% I did do a trip report in 2019 but I don't think I mentioned too much about the hotel but it is what it is. It's not ultra modern but it has everything you need and is comfortable and what more can you ask for for the price really.

That same report also was offsite so I have quite a few places on there if you'd like to take a look, it's in my signature.

There are some amazing places to eat offsite and such a range of places to try, we loved eating offsite and the price was amazing compared to the theme parks X
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Trust me I get you 100% I did do a trip report in 2019 but I don't think I mentioned too much about the hotel but it is what it is. It's not ultra modern but it has everything you need and is comfortable and what more can you ask for for the price really.

That same report also was offsite so I have quite a few places on there if you'd like to take a look, it's in my signature.

There are some amazing places to eat offsite and such a range of places to try, we loved eating offsite and the price was amazing compared to the theme parks X
I just read your food report, it's great! I definitely have read it before but it's given me some ideas, the hash house a go go looks incredible! And I can't wait for a Longhorns.
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

I just read your food report, it's great! I definitely have read it before but it's given me some ideas, the hash house a go go looks incredible! And I can't wait for a Longhorns.
Hash House A Go Go was amazing but huge I had a nosey a few months ago to see if there were anymore vouchers on travel zoo but there wasn't. Longhorns is still one of my faves, we're definitely going this trip too

Can't wait to see what restaurants you decide to go to xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
We've stayed at Rosen Inn International and RPR, both are good, but very different.

Rosen is within walking distance of lots of fab restaurants. If you want steak turn right and go to Longhorns, of you want Tex Mex then turn left and go to Chilis, or if you want a diner style yummy breakfast there is IHOP or Denny's or Perkins. It's a shame you're only there for a short time!

RPR is also a short walk to the parks and all the restaurants on citywalk or you can catch the boat. A really lovely hotel.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 22, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Hash House A Go Go was amazing but huge I had a nosey a few months ago to see if there were anymore vouchers on travel zoo but there wasn't. Longhorns is still one of my faves, we're definitely going this trip too

Can't wait to see what restaurants you decide to go to xx

Yes I did think that 😂
Note to self - share!

It was great you got a voucher before you went! I wonder if any discounts will come out before we go. I don't remember the places to look. I know to sign up to the restaurants beforehand so I must remind myself to do that xx
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 22, 11:44 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
We've stayed at Rosen Inn International and RPR, both are good, but very different.

Rosen is within walking distance of lots of fab restaurants. If you want steak turn right and go to Longhorns, of you want Tex Mex then turn left and go to Chilis, or if you want a diner style yummy breakfast there is IHOP or Denny's or Perkins. It's a shame you're only there for a short time!

RPR is also a short walk to the parks and all the restaurants on citywalk or you can catch the boat. A really lovely hotel.
Ah that's great! Thanks so much. We couldn't decide between the Rosen Inns so decided we would do one of each!
Old 21 Jan 22, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Yes I did think that 😂
Note to self - share!

It was great you got a voucher before you went! I wonder if any discounts will come out before we go. I don't remember the places to look. I know to sign up to the restaurants beforehand so I must remind myself to do that xx
If I come across any I'll let you know, I think it was actually someone on here who posted the link to the travel zoo voucher! I'm going to start looking this weekend I think see if I can find anything

Yes definitely sign up to the restaurants you can get some great deals x
Old 22 Jan 22, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

If I come across any I'll let you know, I think it was actually someone on here who posted the link to the travel zoo voucher! I'm going to start looking this weekend I think see if I can find anything

Yes definitely sign up to the restaurants you can get some great deals x
When do you suggest is the best time to sign up to the restaurants? 😊
Old 22 Jan 22, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

When do you suggest is the best time to sign up to the restaurants? 😊
I do it the day before we leave as most vouchers only last 2 weeks. I have a list of where we plan to eat and roughly when so those in the first 2 weeks I'll sign up to on pre travel day. The others I'll sign up to whilst we're out there for our final week.

If you also put your birthday as a date during your trip you sometimes get sent special offers for your birthday from some places too x
Old 22 Jan 22, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

I do it the day before we leave as most vouchers only last 2 weeks. I have a list of where we plan to eat and roughly when so those in the first 2 weeks I'll sign up to on pre travel day. The others I'll sign up to whilst we're out there for our final week.

If you also put your birthday as a date during your trip you sometimes get sent special offers for your birthday from some places too x
Great tip! Thank you xx