Notices

Old 16 Jan 22, 09:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Steveswift
Trading Disney Pins

Weeeeeeeeeee, gl we go at the same time and are also at the CBR, have not planned much given that we had planned it to death twice already.

Still 3rd time is the charm and will give it a lot more thought shortly.

Enjoy
Steveswift is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 22, 10:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Firekat
VIP Dibber

Also hoping it's 3rd time lucky for August 2022, after having to cancel August 2020 and August 2021.

We're heading out 16th August 🤞 and also staying at CBR. We've got 10 nights there, then a night at RPR for universal express pass, then 4 nights Cabana Bay.

Hope we all get there this time 🙏
Firekat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 22, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Em4owen
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Steveswift View Post
Weeeeeeeeeee, gl we go at the same time and are also at the CBR, have not planned much given that we had planned it to death twice already.

Still 3rd time is the charm and will give it a lot more thought shortly.

Enjoy
I know the feeling of having planned the other two to death! Great thar we're hopefully going at the same time 🤞
Old 30 Jan 22, 09:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Em4owen
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Firekat View Post
Also hoping it's 3rd time lucky for August 2022, after having to cancel August 2020 and August 2021.

We're heading out 16th August 🤞 and also staying at CBR. We've got 10 nights there, then a night at RPR for universal express pass, then 4 nights Cabana Bay.

Hope we all get there this time 🙏
Sounds like an amazing holiday. We had booked Cabana Bay initially in 2020 as we had 3 weeks there so am very jealous as it looks like such a lovely hotel.

It sounds like they'll be quite a few of us at CBR at the same time 🙂
Old 30 Jan 22, 12:27 PM  
Link to this Post
TC Devon
Imagineer

We head out on 6th August, five nights at CBR (first time on site, originally booked to enjoy the on site benefits🤦) then two nights at Royal pacific and end with two weeks in a Villa. We’ve done zero planning. Not even booked park days. I really must get more in the zone!
TC Devon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Feb 22, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Experiment626
a Friend of the DIBB

Hope it's third time lucky for you guys!
We also honeymooned in Disney (although in 2006) - I hope this trip brings back some special memories
Experiment626 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 22, 07:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Em4owen
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by TC Devon View Post
We head out on 6th August, five nights at CBR (first time on site, originally booked to enjoy the on site benefits&#129318 then two nights at Royal pacific and end with two weeks in a Villa. We’ve done zero planning. Not even booked park days. I really must get more in the zone!
Sounds brilliant. We're starting to get excited now and I've been reading up on Genie+ which we've added to our package. Sounds like a lovely holiday.
Old 11 Feb 22, 07:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Em4owen
slightly serious Dibber

A very exciting update. My other brother and his girlfriend have booked to join us 😁 They were originally coming with us in 2020 so I'm really excited and pleased.

They've booked to fly indirect to Orlando the day after us and ate staying at All Stars Sports for the first week but we are looking forward to enjoying our holiday with them too 🙂

We also have all booked Genie+ so we can hopefully make the most of our time there. I've been reading up on it and found a great website called Mouse hacking which goes through how to use it best, plan of action etc. I do love to plan and organise!
Old 11 Feb 22, 07:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Em4owen
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
Hope it's third time lucky for you guys!
We also honeymooned in Disney (although in 2006) - I hope this trip brings back some special memories
Thank you. Fingers crossed 🤞
Old 12 Apr 22, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Em4owen
slightly serious Dibber

We finally got round to doing our Estas yesterday which were all fine 😁 I'm getting quite excited now and counting down the days. Can't wait until we can book dining and hopefully get what we want 🤞

How's it going for the rest of you Augusters?